OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

i'd say, 99% of the people on this board + those that purchase flyknits are hypebeasts. even those that think they aren't, probably are.

i actually run in the racers that i purchase. doubt many of you can say the same. they're called, "racers" for a reason. i wear running shorts with my racers while you guys wear joggers. 
I ran a race in my MC racers

bet I could run laps around you

you sound slow

i'd say, 99% of the people on this board + those that purchase flyknits are hypebeasts. even those that think they aren't, probably are.

i actually run in the racers that i purchase. doubt many of you can say the same. they're called, "racers" for a reason. i wear running shorts with my racers while you guys wear joggers. 
Not everyone likes these types of shoes for running. I like the pegasus or something with a little more padding. There are lots of different types of running shoes for a variety of different preferences.

I run 5ks in my racers, can't go much longer cause of smoker lungs. Am I OG if I run a full marathon?

I own all 3 and they're a completely different shoe compared to GLs. You'll be completely fine running and walking in them - just don't expect any ankle support or warmth in the winter lol.

Lol im cool with that, i live in florida so the weather feels like late spring in chicago right about now.

im just glad to have a pair of these at retail.

ok so since I'm not a runner, I can't wear these shoes and have become a hypebeast? G T F O

Last edited:

I rarely run, but when i do, I don't run in racers.

So I take it that when you're just walking, you must wear walking shoes, since they're called walking shoes for a reason. 

Did trackrunner really think posting that chat would be a good thing? I just read it for the second time and I'm amazed at the stupidity that was displayed.

And i didnt even order with this back door method.

well the 9.5 I ordered this morning went through but Nike has cancelled my order. They never sent a confirmation email or added the order to "my orders" in my account. Authorized charge just dropped off. Thanks to all the f***boys that complained to Nike. Genius move. Hopefully you're better at playing the game of life. Doubt it.

Last edited:
Dry snitching is a female dog move.

My pair just shipped, im glad i dont have to worry about these next week. :smokin

I rarely run, but when i do, I don't run in racers.

this cat really chatted with nike about the backdoor method?! :lol:

like I said earlier, this is why we can't have nice things

Last edited:

im a hypebeast since i  wear joggers? ***** loll 

Haven't been keeping up with this thread since last night but I can assume that the excess of 500 new posts are just all the hype about the black tongues finally releasing on ndc right?

spoke with my friend that works for nike and he told me that a lot of orders through the backdoor will be cancelled unless they have shipped or are already preparing for shipment because of people complaining about wrong sizes and alerting upper level supervisors.

spoke with my friend that works for nike and he told me that a lot of orders through the backdoor will be cancelled unless they have shipped or are already preparing for shipment because of people complaining about wrong sizes and alerting upper level supervisors.
Your friend wouldn't happened to have been Steve via online chat would it?? lol jk

Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom