OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Let's hope it all ships.
pigs get slaughtered bro
This is why we can't have nice things lol
roll.gif

I step away from my desk for a meeting and come back to 120+ new posts... completely missed out smdh

Congrats to all who copped.

You're rooting for my downfall like I said something offensive to you in particular. But then scream "karma". Karma for what, I was mad at the system. Don't understand why you hating so hard yet you believe in karma so much.

Last edited:
You're rooting for my downfall like I said something offensive to you in particular. But then scream "karma". Karma for what, I was mad at the system. Don't understand why you hating so hard yet you believe in karma so much.
Hahaha I couldn't care less if you cop or not TBH. Just thought your post a few pages back was extremely whiney bc you missed out on the backdoor method. I didn't even cop that way and still found it offensive that you thought you were entitled to pair from someone else at retail who copped using the "cheater" link as you called it. Grow up, Peter Pan

New to this thread.

Just picked up a pair of the Racers on Footlocker.com restock. These are my first pair of racers. For those on here that own lunar flyknit chukkas would you say these are the same comfort wise? Any pro's & con's? Read the last 7 or 8 pages and it seems more arguing than info.

Thanks...

honestly think the entire thread is rooting for your downfall 
roll.gif

chop it as a L and pay resell 

New to this thread.

Just picked up a pair of the Racers on Footlocker.com restock. These are my first pair of racers. For those on here that own lunar flyknit chukkas would you say these are the same comfort wise? Any pro's & con's? Read the last 7 or 8 pages and it seems more arguing than info.

Thanks...
Welcome to the "new" flyknit thread.

:smh: This is the most reseller friendly thread on NT, swear. People used to actually help each other on here. If you read my post I never came at anyone and ultimately only asked for help amongst all this hype. Dudes took that and ran with it, cool. I expected some kind of flack for my post. If you genuinely dislike me for whatever reason, just block me. No need to make disrespectful and hateful comments against me. Praying that I strike out for your own amusement. I'm just trying to get my shoes like the next man. If you can't feel or contribute to that then please move around, from me that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom