OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Any Canadians trying to buy the Racers?

I am located in Toronto. But unfortunately; I don't think the Racers are sold in Canada at all. Any hindsight on where to get these? The last time I got the Racers (Volts) was from NDC and I had to get it shipped to a PMB in Niagara Falls to pick up. However, since the hype is so real on these... it's practically impossible to buy them online anymore.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Toronto here as well. The majority of my Racers came from either NDC or RRS. I have family in the states, though. I usually have my shoes ship there and they reroute it to me. NDC has free 2 day shipping I believe, and if you're with RRS' V.I.P., the free shipping applies as well. Obviously I'll cover the shipping here, but it helps in that I avoid getting hit twice. I think you're best bet is RRS; they ship directly here, and although shipping prices might be pricey, if you're a V.I.P. member you're already getting a sizeable discount ($150 retail; V.I.P get Racers for $120, I believe). After the influx and chaos caused by the b/w, I'm not quite sure how future releases will be with RRS; hopefully it's not such a headache. I've ordered from sites like Dope Factory, but be wary of being hit by customs. I've never heard or seen of Flyinit Racers at any Canadian retailers so you'll have to get them south of the border. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but unfortunately the grind is a little tougher for us. Another underrated source; Kijiji- check it daily; not sure on your size but our local Kijiji has plenty of Racers on there, deadstock as well. Everything pops up on there; I've seen a few MCs and Oreos in the last few weeks, to go with the usual and more common colourways. Price is another subject, but I've seen plenty of fair deals amongst the usual prices. In fact, I grabbed DS Volt Racers for $120 on there so there's deals to be had. Hope this helps some. Good luck and holla if you were wondering anything else.

For those of you wondering, the racers are not eligible for Swoosh discount :frown: just tried with the sprite/Seahawks

For those of you wondering, the racers are not eligible for Swoosh discount
frown.gif
just tried with the sprite/Seahawks
Some are, just not any of the desirable ones lol. Them pink uglies are on discount 
laugh.gif

can somebody recommend a size for me in padded flyknit trainers...

FLYKNIT RACER SZ 10

FLYKNIT LUNAR 1 sz 9.5

SAUCONY GRID 9000 sz 9.5

ASIC GEL LYTE 3 sz 10

ADIDAS ZX FLUX sz 9.5

NEW BALANCE 580 sz 9.5

KD 6 SZ 9.5

KD 7 SZ 10

ALL FIT PERFECTLY FINE..... PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Last edited:

Just opened up my NDC package. Here's a quick on feet pix. I definitely recommend TTS.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Any Canadians trying to buy the Racers?

I am located in Toronto. But unfortunately; I don't think the Racers are sold in Canada at all. Any hindsight on where to get these? The last time I got the Racers (Volts) was from NDC and I had to get it shipped to a PMB in Niagara Falls to pick up. However, since the hype is so real on these... it's practically impossible to buy them online anymore.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Toronto here as well. The majority of my Racers came from either NDC or RRS. I have family in the states, though. I usually have my shoes ship there and they reroute it to me. NDC has free 2 day shipping I believe, and if you're with RRS' V.I.P., the free shipping applies as well. Obviously I'll cover the shipping here, but it helps in that I avoid getting hit twice. I think you're best bet is RRS; they ship directly here, and although shipping prices might be pricey, if you're a V.I.P. member you're already getting a sizeable discount ($150 retail; V.I.P get Racers for $120, I believe). After the influx and chaos caused by the b/w, I'm not quite sure how future releases will be with RRS; hopefully it's not such a headache. I've ordered from sites like Dope Factory, but be wary of being hit by customs. I've never heard or seen of Flyinit Racers at any Canadian retailers so you'll have to get them south of the border. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but unfortunately the grind is a little tougher for us. Another underrated source; Kijiji- check it daily; not sure on your size but our local Kijiji has plenty of Racers on there, deadstock as well. Everything pops up on there; I've seen a few MCs and Oreos in the last few weeks, to go with the usual and more common colourways. Price is another subject, but I've seen plenty of fair deals amongst the usual prices. In fact, I grabbed DS Volt Racers for $120 on there so there's deals to be had. Hope this helps some. Good luck and holla if you were wondering anything else.

Racers have made it to Toronto at various retailers.

Heads up to all the folk who purchased via FTL.com, I spoke to them over the phone and it looks like my order was cancelled due to no availability.  I'm sure this isn't the case for everyone, but in the case you might need your funds for when the next drop happens, might be a good idea to hit them up via live chat or call to see what your status is. 

Just opened up my NDC package. Here's a quick on feet pix. I definitely recommend TTS.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Those are sickkkkkk. I haven't worn mine yet. They look better in person though imo. Pics don't do them justice

So all Nike did here was change the tongue to black? :nerd: Interesting!

Racers have made it to Toronto at various retailers.
I actually pre-ordered the B/W Racers in September of 2014 via RRS. However, they didn't come through. I posted my rant previously on this thread... they failed to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom