OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What's up with the mc work meisters though?
nerd.gif

man I'm glad I didn't get those.. I was on the fence bc of the outsole, and now that I see them on feet...  I dodged a bullet. 
The sad thing is, if Nike released the exact same cws for the zoom agility they did this week instead as a Racer, all would be sold out within an hour.

Last edited:
nah, Works are the lowest tier of 'high end' Japanese wheels! lol

am I doing it wrong for flyknit friday (should i be wearing them!) or are you questioning why i've stuffed my shoes in a compartment for shoes

I don't agree with this. Work wheels are top notch

paid2shoot's photo
This pic gives me anxiety because I'm scared of heights lol. Ironic thing is I used to hoist from helicopters when I was a Flight Mechanic; some as heigh as 200 ft and it never bother me. Don't ask, it make zero sense haha.

Debating if I should spend $300 on a DS pair of Multicolor racers. Size 9. Would you suggest I wait for the MC2's? Also which Multicolor shoe in your opinion looks better. Granted both are almost identical but I'd just want to hear your guys opinion on them

^ MC v1.

If you're patient, those will be re-releasing next year. Along with the v2s this year. Save your $150.

How will we even manage to get our hands on a pair? Guarantee some dbags going to buy 10 pairs and resell for 600 a pop. I just want one!!

Back
Top Bottom