OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got these in.. I wasn't aware of fake racers but I got these in supposedly Dead stock and less than retail.. Might have been too good to be true. legit check please? I know you guys prefer the nike tag on the inside of the tongue but I wasn't home and my wife sent me these pics before she ran out the door. I'm concerned about the Nike swoosh on the medial aspect of the shoe pictures. There is also a scuff under that swoosh that looks like it was painted over. B Grade's perhaps??? Thanks in advance.

what the hell is up with that NIKE logo ^^^^

I've seen a few racers where the logo is crooked, especially at the heel. I had a pair of mc racers I recieved from NDC that had a crooked swoosh tip. They are legit, but Nike sometimes messes up the logo.

I've been looking for the royal pair of women's trainers...where did you order from?

[B

Hi need a legit check on these. Us11 volt/sequoia. How come the label says considered-design on it?? Is it fake? Any expert on these?

So my white trainers came in a few days ago... And they don't even fit. The previous owner must have accidentally shrunk them :smh: any way to make them bigger? I have them stuffed with paper now to try and stretch them but idk if that's gonna work. Will probably just have to sell them :rolleyes

So my white trainers came in a few days ago... And they don't even fit. The previous owner must have accidentally shrunk them
mean.gif
any way to make them bigger? I have them stuffed with paper now to try and stretch them but idk if that's gonna work. Will probably just have to sell them
eyes.gif
Curious, when you washed them in the washing machine did you wash with hot water ?

As for making them bigger, you can try the steaming method. Not technically making them bigger, just stretching them slightly so that they can mold to your foot.

Curious, when you washed them in the washing machine did you wash with hot water ?

As for making them bigger, you can try the steaming method. Not technically making them bigger, just stretching them slightly so that they can mold to your foot.

When i received them they were already shrunk. I also washed them but on cold water setting. I can barely even fit into them without the insoles in. Pretty mad as i have been searching for them for months.

When i received them they were already shrunk. I also washed them but on cold water setting. I can barely even fit into them without the insoles in. Pretty mad as i have been searching for them for months.
I've had a couple pairs of FKs snug up just by keeping them in the sun too long.  I've tried to restretch them out and never had luck.  Once snug always snug for me.  Good luck.

Wore these Crimson for the first time this morning to get a haircut...

Didn't realize how bright these suckas were.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom