OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
for brand new ones? nah b where you find that?
Here's one.

Should have clarified but I'm not looking for DS only pairs but obviously don't want beat pairs either and I'd be willing to add if necessary but not a whole lot, much more interested in MC Trainers than B/W.
i wouldnt trade a mc trainer for bw racer, but u can prob sell the racer and wait to pick up trainers ive seen some ds sz 10 go for 215 shipped (not ebay)

then again it also depends on ur size

Last edited:
some kid working at HOH tried to flex his mc trainers at me

I was like... nice outlet pickup

MC Trainers are meh 
Oh he was talking about MC trainers? I thought he was talking about racers..... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MC trainers only sold out because people couldn't get the MC racers...

Shoes sat on NDC with almost a FSR until one day they disappeared (ended up at outlets)... 

MC Trainers are meh 
I agree..  I might be the only one that doesn't like the MC trainers. I prefer a dark base with multi colors such as the kobe 9 mp or kobe 9 mc id. The trainers just give off too much of a pinkish hue to me. I'm still on the fence about the mc racer. Love the silhouette of the shoe but I really have to see it in person. Looks like it's going to be a BNTL kind of thing with how flyknits have been selling lately. 

Last edited:
Me personally is mc trainers >>>> racers. I like trainers more though. But love both.

Sold mc racers and black/whites and used that towards yeezy boosts.

I can land a MC racer later on

Me personally is mc trainers >>>> racers. I like trainers more though. But love both.

Sold mc racers and black/whites and used that towards yeezy boosts.

I can land a MC racer later on
u think so? u prob have a better chance to get yeezy boost down the line instead of mc racers again 

u think so? u prob have a better chance to get yeezy boost down the line instead of mc racers again 
Looking at resell prices for boosts i paid 1300 not too bad now...

I can come across a MC racer again. for what price who knows. I got ds MC trainer which i like more so that makes up for it.

Back
Top Bottom