OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
likin' these a lot!
nthat.gif

via IG
feeling these but a white outsole would have looked better

I was fooling around on Lightroom and tried changing the color pattern on these Cheetos and came up with a Volt and Pinkish color pattern.

Anyone know how these compare to OG Flyknit laces?

if they're the flat style then I use them in all my racers that came with ribbon laces and I think they look perfect.

Considering the last DS size 10 unpadded white trainers sold for over $1,000, I had to buy used. Been searching for months. The messed up part didn't look that bad in pictures and the left shoe was shrunk (only the left shoe :smh: ) seller never mentioned that either. I asked for a bit of a refund and he gifted me $20 back. It's odd though because the outsoles don't shoe much wear at all. Might send them to a professional restoration person.

I hope you didn't pay too much for them

I paid $300 but after searching and searchinf EVERYWHERE for so long i have seen padded pairs with holes worn through on the bottoms sell for more than what i paid so i am fine with it.
$300 !?!!

Sorry to say it but the reason why a DS pair can go for 1k is because people like you are paying $300 for a beat pair.

Dont take this post as bashing im just trying to see how you would think $300 is reasonable.

$300 is desperate, not reasonable :lol:

on the upside though that probably can be repaired for $20 or less.

it would be nice to see the rest of the shoe though if that's what the toebox looks like :lol: :lol:

I honestly had no idea what kind of pics to expect with "sex shots" as the preview... 
laugh.gif

I thought you were going to have the flyknits on a bed with rose pedals leading up to them in a candle light room

$300 !?!!

Sorry to say it but the reason why a DS pair can go for 1k is because people like you are paying $300 for a beat pair.

Dont take this post as bashing im just trying to see how you would think $300 is reasonable.
300 is ridiculous for that pair, pretty sure i saw a pair on the bay for a little over 300 vnds a few weeks ago. oh well. you live and you learn. 

Considering the last DS size 10 unpadded white trainers sold for over $1,000, I had to buy used. Been searching for months. The messed up part didn't look that bad in pictures and the left shoe was shrunk (only the left shoe :smh: ) seller never mentioned that either. I asked for a bit of a refund and he gifted me $20 back. It's odd though because the outsoles don't shoe much wear at all. Might send them to a professional restoration person.

Damn, $20? I wouldn't have paid $20 for that pair. White Trainers are that important to you, huh? They can;t be that comfortable considering how beat they are. You just had to have them?

Just read you paid $300?!?!?!?!?! Damn. Congrats to you for paying that. You really wanted them. I'd be disappointed in Bill Gates if he paid that price.

Hope you beat them even further

Last edited:
**** yes bro.. i feasted tonight picked up lucid greens and team orange for total of 230 .. i knew there was a reason why i couldnt sleep

Lucids were cool, didn't get enough play compared to the other colors I own so I just sold mine too. They look better in pictures IMO

I would never pay that much for a pair of racers but for a DS pair of multis in today's world I think you did good

Back
Top Bottom