OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
the place where you can preorder
tongue.gif
Great, phone orders?

the place where you can preorder :tongue:

I hate having morals, I really should follow the rule BNTL especially with the generous policy...but that goes against my money goals so I'll pass...I think.
Anywho, figured I'd drop this off here for anyone looking for the colors up: CX15R039

I hate having morals, I really should follow the rule BNTL especially with the generous policy...but that goes against my money goals so I'll pass...I think.
Anywho, figured I'd drop this off here for anyone looking for the colors up: CX15R039

Yeah same here no cw was doing it for me

Just tired to pre order and already sold out of the Bright Crimson Volts in size 10. smh that was quick 

Iwonder Why someone has these before Nike?

526628-301
Sport Turq/Hyper Grape/Volt
SUMMER 2015

I saw it on ebay user : mra2ndski

Iwonder Why someone has these before Nike?

526628-301
Sport Turq/Hyper Grape/Volt
SUMMER 2015

I saw it on ebay user : mra2ndski

Those are on preorder currently. They're actually a nice CW just not what I'd look for. I would guess these won't sell too fast don't pay that premium to order em now, wait for the release. It is curious how he's got em for sale when they don't release until April 2nd.

Wouldn't let me Phone order Turq/volt or Crim/volt just fyi, said all orders made would be cancelled and they won't be instock for another few weeks...

I placed my preorder on the site no problem. So you're telling me it's going to get canceled?

I called and spoke with two different "fit experts" lol, both told me that they couldn't order either of the new pairs. Just scattered sizes of the older racer colors. Both people told me that orders can't be placed and if they are they will be cancelled, straight from the "experts" lmao

:nerd:

Edit: I'm trying via live chat now lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom