OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ok so the turq/volt thats on the web now is that the turquoise with volt bottom or is that the blue green mc if you will? 

and other than the colorways we see, anyone else get lucky with pre-orders? and if so what ones are they that arernt listed...

glad to see nt fam being selfish, hopefully i get mines in the mornin

I think it is the colors you see there man. Lol

Lol figured but they have been known to mess up the pictures before

These are the only ones I really want..or oreo 2 and mc 2

Those can still be found Doug, some places like Dope Factory In Select sizes; they've been available for a while.. Probably dwindled sizes by now. Those are my fave. Got a pair from DF months ago. But also interested in MC 2.0's. I'll pass OREO 2.0, but if they ever come out with a mostly white pair id be all over em. I have too many dark CW Nikes

Lol figured but they have been known to mess up the pictures before

These are the only ones I really want..or oreo 2 and mc 2
These are yet to release. They are the Blue Lagoon/Volt colorway slated for later this year according to d e beatup. 

Last edited:

Well, just pulled the trigger on my first pair! Got the black and blue's racers on dope factory! Now looking at a pair of black and white OG white tongue
wink.gif
 Shoe companies, namely Nike, should have warnings on their products for having addictive qualities...
good to hear you bought them. enjoy.

you'll have a very hard time finding trainers without getting ripped off, but keep checking this thread for new racer releases.

Thoughts on the Bright Crimson/Volt and the Turquoise/Volt?  Ik the pics from that site are usually completely off, but cant decide

Thoughts on the Bright Crimson/Volt and the Turquoise/Volt?  Ik the pics from that site are usually completely off, but cant decide

I'm not getting either as I would like to save some money, but the red ones are very nice. People will jump on board after the pictures come out.

The bright crimson volts are LOUD! In person. Pics don't do justice but honestly this cw is A1 and it's perfect for this racer! They honestly look exactly like the NDC pics in person. I recommend you to cop at it's still a bunch of sizes left on NDC.

Last edited:
The bright crimson volts are LOUD! In person. Pics don't do justice but honestly this cw is A1 and it's perfect for this racer! They honestly look exactly like the NDC pics in person. I recommend you to cop at it's still a bunch of sizes left on NDC.
I was speaking on the new bright crimson/volt colorway on the site everyone is referring to

i just cant decide on those ^^. with other colorways coming i have to save my money and i dont know if i really care for these

Back
Top Bottom