OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
On an unrelated note. I wonder what this forum thinks the quintessential trainer and racer is thus far. 
If we're doing one of each. MC (Especially the 2.0) racer and trainer for me *Patiently awaits the flak* 
laugh.gif

Last time I spoke to a rep, preorders were no longer available. Don't know what's going on but if they keep taking more preorders than what Nike will supply them, don't think anyone will get his or her kicks.

MC, Oreo's and BW are essential for me so I'm good for now... possibly add Neo Turq and Cheeto's as well lol.

Last edited:
Picked these up 9/10. Any guesses on how much I paid? Also, how do I go about steaming the toe box to get a tighter fit? Just don't want to screw anything up

RRS posted up some Flyknit racers. A few new colors are avalible for preorder. use VIP discount plus ebayes to save most money.

Picked these up 9/10. Any guesses on how much I paid? Also, how do I go about steaming the toe box to get a tighter fit? Just don't want to screw anything up
since you're asking us to guess, i'm guessing below retail? 
laugh.gif

steam the toebox area for a couple seconds, wear the racers and lace up. that's what i got from this question being asked repeatedly, no offence to you though 
smile.gif

Best way to get a tighter fit
1) Take the shoes put them in the box
2) ship them to me
3) find one that's a smaller size
4) steam that one

If below retail amazing cop sir!

Last edited:

since you're asking us to guess, i'm guessing below retail? 
laugh.gif

steam the toebox area for a couple seconds, wear the racers and lace up. that's what i got from this question being asked repeatedly, no offence to you though 
smile.gif
The thing is, I haven't seen someone ask about a worn pair.  I have seen people ask about new pairs that were too big, but the person that had these before me stuffed two times as much paper in them as normal.  This stretched the toe box in a strange way.  I understand that new pairs that are too big just need to be steamed over.  I was interested in knowing if used pairs that has been stretched out required a special technique.  Thank you though

2) ship them to me
4) steam that one

These are my size man.  The person that sold them to me had a ton of paper stuffed in the toe area.  The toe box is stretched in a weird way.  It was below retail ($140) at a sneaker convention in Upstate NY.  Just in the right place at the right time.

2) ship them to me
4) steam that one

lol then if that is too loose for you, repeat the steps, but  send to me 
roll.gif

since you're asking us to guess, i'm guessing below retail? :lol:

steam the toebox area for a couple seconds, wear the racers and lace up. that's what i got from this question being asked repeatedly, no offence to you though :smile:
The thing is, I haven't seen someone ask about a worn pair.  I have seen people ask about new pairs that were too big, but the person that had these before me stuffed two times as much paper in them as normal.  This stretched the toe box in a strange way.  I understand that new pairs that are too big just need to be steamed over.  I was interested in knowing if used pairs that has been stretched out required a special technique.  Thank you though

No problem! $140, can't beat that price!

Long time no post, not much new. Can anybody photoshop the green ones to a black swoosh? Might cop and try to paint it black.

Did a simple paint job using my phone to see how a black swoosh would look like, really like it. Bottom one is 90% lucid green haha

Back
Top Bottom