OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
:smokin :nthat: :pimp: :pimp: :nthat: :smokin  

all the outsoles look awesome man.. did you get them all DS? at the least, prolly VNDS.. all look very clean still..

Yes, with the exception of the pair found in the thrift store, but those cleaned up quite nice.

damn they must have dispatched your pair right away.

they replied to my email a few days later and corrected the size. but it's "back order/awaiting more stock" which pretty much means cancelled :lol:.

need to contact them and officially cancel order soon

They dispatched my order within two hours of placing the order.

racers are known for being loud, so not copping because its loud doesn't make sense to me. But i completely understand that the colors are not for you. 

as far as prodirect goes, they guaranteed that they will dispatch my pair and correct the sizing error so its safe to say they're not cancelling mine

:x $300 though? what is that garbage

RMK prices man, highway robbery. If I were to get these shipped to Canada I would be paying $340 USD. With today's exchange rate, that's $417 CAD. There's a reason why I don't have Racers in collection yet lol

First time wearing these in 2015 :pimp:.

Order from prodirect should be here anytime this week. Tracking shows its in LA. Ordered a uk10. Thanks to @erdub54 for messaging me a uk10 popped up. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

volt midsole>>>>>>>>> white midsole on those blue lagoons that come out who knows when.

Here are the upcoming releases at RRS:

4/24 - Tourq/Volt & Crimson/Volt

7/24 - Blue Lagoon & Bright Citrus

10/1 - Black/Grey & Royal Green
bright citrus?  Is that the hideous yellow/blue/green/brown multicolor weave from the 1970s?  (Not the MC 2.0, but the one that was posted back when the blue lagoons first surfaced)

Im really debating on whether to cop the turq/volt from RRS, I haven't got a pair of racers since my Uni Reds in like September of last year. I keep missing out smh

Ordered the turquoise racers for my girl and I in early April, I knew I wouldn't get them by easter but I'm really hoping RRS sends them by the 28th. I wanted to give them to my girl for her bday.

wait i havent seen those orange/yellow posted before..

are those the ones available for preorder on rrs right now? because i thoguth those were a red and yellow color?

yeah thats the one available on rrs. They never do a good rendition. Not my cup of tea though, since I don't see any other color I want and I just got the oreo 2.0, bring on the MC 2.0.

white midsole >>>>>>>>>> volt midsole on those blue lagoons that come out who knows when.

that should even things up around here...lol

Not feeling you or your opinion. Have your opinion, state it and move on. Agree to disagree. No need to quote mines. Stay off me and my comments, please and thank you dear sir. And to me it's still volt midsole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white midsole on those blue lagoons. There. I said it, again. Get over yourself.

Back
Top Bottom