OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
NT employees dont know ****... i went into my local NT and asked for the bw racers when they were in stock....kid brought me out b/w frees FOH!!! 

NT employees dont know ****... i went into my local NT and asked for the bw racers when they were in stock....kid brought me out b/w frees FOH!!! 
bro I called foot locker they said they had the racers and put them on hold for me, I drove there and walked in the store to find those same frees. I was so pissed lol

Last edited:
that mold looks so off on those 1 foot trainers. Lol wonder if he stole them from a display or if he found them at an outlet and he took 1 because the other one had a anti-theft sensor on it. 

Honestly, wouldnt mind those trainers for maybe to like hang somewhere in my room. That just me because these are one of my grails.

that mold looks so off on those 1 foot trainers. Lol wonder if he stole them from a display or if he found them at an outlet and he took 1 because the other one had a anti-theft sensor on it. 
I doubt it. My guess is he messed up one shoe badly like ripped it or something and he's selling just one. Because the outsole looks worn tf out. I don't think he stole it from a display just to wear the hell out of 1 shoe lol

Please stop pic quoting those god awful "racer 2's" or what ever you're calling them now :smh:

Also, if that's what the future holds, it would be smart to start stocking up on "racer 1's" if you haven't already begun to do so....

I would suspect a lot of the shops that received the 2nd version of the black/white racers will receive the Oreo 2.0, it's just a matter of time before they release.  

Back
Top Bottom