OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
so youre saying i don't know the difference? haha..wow...i probably one of the first to even get them before they even got popular :nerd:
I am not. You are saying it according to your post. It doesn't really matter though. It's cool if you know the difference or you don't know it. Who cares !
All that matters is that you like them.

What's going on in here? 
laugh.gif

surprised nobody bought that left pair of trainers yet.. and to think if he had both people would have lined up to buy for 200+ lol

A Nike Store here in Vancouver, Canada released the Oreo 2.0's today!!! No tweet, announcement whatsoever.

US release should be coming up shortly!

A Nike Store here in Vancouver, Canada released the Oreo 2.0's today!!! No tweet, announcement whatsoever.

US release should be coming up shortly!
Is no one freaking out about this? I already checked my Nike Running store today and gonna be paranoid from now on.

Damm $60-$70 for the Chlorines? Wish i had known about that back then. Got my pair from someone for $100 a month ago. Not bad considering that color way is scarce. 

Those pics of on feet posted here couple pages back made me want to wear mine tomorrow lol.

Metrotown Nike store in Burnaby , Canada dropped the Oreo 2.0s today but resellers snatched them up , only size 13 was left by the time I called.

Metrotown Nike store in Burnaby , Canada dropped the Oreo 2.0s today but resellers snatched them up , only size 13 was left by the time I called.
did a lot of people already start posting on CL or something trying to sell the shoe or you just assumed they were all resellers?

They didn't tweet or post in their Facebook page like they do on all other releases. Just @ replies to a bunch of people around noon PST.

damn.. that sucks to hear. Never thought Metrotown got racers so I never bothered to follow them on Twitter. Also just checked the local fb shoe group, some guys asking $350 for his...

ok i cant hate on the hustle.

but nike should limit quantities purchased initially

or if we could even pre-order...omg how nice that would be 

Tried to get my size on NDC EU but it got  OOS withing minutes , like it was J XI 's... and it was a business day, not a Saturday.

Also i remember with  all the past racer  releases you could put up to 10 pairs on Quantity  , on the oreo 2.0's there was a limit 1 per customer.

It is not HTM limited , but imo the Racer GR is still way less in numbers than Jordans/Brons etc.

Maybe im wrong , who knows. 
eyes.gif

yea i noticed the 1 per customer, but nike also has been doing random periodic restocks, probably to generate hype..... and they are succeeding

but i would imagine them releasing in store was to generate traffic, and to up the amount on each average transaction. 

i cant tell if them selling out so quickly even after an instore release is due to them actually being sold out, or one of nikes tricks and they will soon be restocked. 

because i would think by now nike is VERY aware of the hype so you would think they would MASS produce these

Back
Top Bottom