OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
is it common to get a pair that has two different colour toe boxes for the oreos?

That's common for all flyknits pretty much every time the color isn't solid, and. Not just the toe box area, MC Racer is the best example

Last edited:
ohok thanks, just wondering cause mine is really dark on the left shoe compared to other pairs i have seen.

Ya I get that when people see a shoe selling for X amount they think they have to pay that much and then sellers eventually all jack up their prices. But as much as it sucks there will always be people willing to pay whatever the amount is.

No doubt about it. If people really want them, they will pay whatever it takes. I really want these shoes. But if I can't get them at retail, I'm certainly not paying double retail.

You guys are underestimating the price of peace of mind

I think you're right, I also think they're just putting themselves in the situation.

I think sometimes people forget that the same amount of money means different things to different people. If it takes me an hour to make $200 and it takes you two days then I might not be worth my time to sit on NT waiting for a link.

personally I wouldn't pay it and my size can be had for 250 right now but I wouldn't even pay that

Took a second to look at the outrageous ebay listings. . Obviously loving the original rope-ish laces, and I've seen a lot of cool weave patterns on this particular cw. Really hoping we'll be able to cop  in the next couple of days.

I understand paying more for peace of mind. But not double retail. There's going to be something else I want in a month. Or two months. If I miss out on something, I miss out. There will be something else. Like the blue lagoons.

im not even worried about him making people think they can sell for 300..

im trying to help him out to think clearly that 

1. they have not fully released. you still have a chance to pick up (online or b&m)

2. 310 is absurd (nobody is even biting at 300)

3. wait another 1-2 weeks, resell price of 3xx is not going to be any higher ( oreo v1 reached 300 some months ago when it was released in may)

im not even worried about him making people think they can sell for 300..
im trying to help him out to think clearly that 
1. they have not fully released. you still have a chance to pick up (online or b&m)
2. 310 is absurd (nobody is even biting at 300)
3. wait another 1-2 weeks, resell price of 3xx is not going to be any higher ( oreo v1 reached 300 some months ago when it was released in may)

Yes,I think it's going to be like the BW racer, hard to buy but price wise they didn't do much.

After a few weeks the resellers ended up giving them away at 170-190 if you shopped around or watched the thread, now they've settled a little higher but are sitting and anyone that actually tried should have been able to get one under 180, maybe even now.

So paying 310 without waiting all that out seems shortsighted even for peace of mind.

Any of you guys that ordered from the Seattle Nike store receive a tracking number yet? My order has cleared my bank but I haven't received a tracking number.

Any of you guys that ordered from the Seattle Nike store receive a tracking number yet? My order has cleared my bank but I haven't received a tracking number.

no. In my experience with phone orders, you won't see it for at least a day. Also check your spam folder.

of course i miss out.

i dont even have a nike store here in columbus ohio so a phone order is the only way to go.

does anyone know if they charge shipping per pair?

if anyone has any info on where to call for a sz 12 please lmk thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He denied the 310..fml. eah ill wait till it officially drops so it can hopefully be flooded. I wont be able to cop online. im 0 for 50 previous releases

Dude this is insane, Nike SF employees are decent I guess, but when they lie about what sizes they have that sht is trash.

Dude this is insane, Nike SF employees are decent I guess, but when they lie about what sizes they have that sht is trash.
I dont think they lied, according to the twitter only the women's store in SF got them in so they only had women's sizes (like 4.5-8.5)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom