OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

No moms and oops needed.

Last edited:
Just got through to ntla on the phone (lines are being jammed right now) and guy said that they don't have them and the place is confused and getting hammered with calls.

the flaming hot cheetos weren't sold out as far as I know when I looked at RRS daily. Also, if you got back a few pages through the cluster, you can use a 25% discount code. 
yeah, but who knows if RRS will actually get them and actually ship....i'd feel a lot more confident ordering through RW. Free shipping, free 90 day returns. Might be worth ordering and returning if/when the RRS orders actually go through

Just got through to ntla on the phone (lines are being jammed right now) and guy said that they don't have them and the place is confused and getting hammered with calls.
sorry to say, but you were lied to. It looks like they tweeted that they're in stock, but probably told you otherwise to prevent phone orders. They should just do what Nike Flatiron did and just unplug the phone line lol

sorry to say, but you were lied to. It looks like they tweeted that they're in stock, but probably told you otherwise to prevent phone orders. They should just do what Nike Flatiron did and just unplug the phone line lol
Yeah, called again and they are in stock, fcfs

Back
Top Bottom