OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
if this release is anything like the b/w racers i'm sure everyone will eventually get a pair. those seemed to be constantly restocked all the time

if this release is anything like the b/w racers i'm sure everyone will eventually get a pair. those seemed to be constantly restocked all the time

i kind of agree. If I can get pairs, its considered easy. But I was just in the right place at the right time today. I work 5 minutes from NTLA and live 2 minutes from NTSM. Happened to be near both at the time of the release. Straight luck.

Backdoor link should work with these oreos, just like it did with the BW colorway. Size SKUs have been loaded onto NDC but they have not released stock of any yet. Stay tuned...

Im surprised Toronto even got anything. Prob sold out by now
There's a waitlist for Flyknit Racers at the Eaton Centre Nike, if you're not already on the list, give them a call, they can add you to the list. I joined the list last week and got a call today to pickup my pair of Oreo Racers, they'll hold them for a day. 

Backdoor link should work with these oreos, just like it did with the BW colorway. Size SKUs have been loaded onto NDC but they have not released stock of any yet. Stay tuned...

Nah. Doesn't work like it did on that release

U

Im surprised Toronto even got anything. Prob sold out by now
There's a waitlist for Flyknit Racers at the Eaton Centre Nike, if you're not already on the list, give them a call, they can add you to the list. I joined the list last week and got a call today to pickup my pair of Oreo Racers, they'll hold them for a day. 
I'll give them a call tmrw. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom