OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They had almost all sizes on size as of last week. I guess everyone is after the older trainers.

http://m.size.co.uk/mt/www.size.co.uk/search/Flyknit?un_jtt_redirect

I am really torn. I wear my Trainers in a size 10 but always without socks.  Can I get a 10.5 and use socks and make it work?  Size? has me thinking hard.

^^ it's out there. My buddy just picked up a sz 9.5 blue glow trainers today. Over retail but it's out there. Lol.

For any of my fellow squeakers, I can't believe I got the squeaking to stop. I poured some Gold Bond Foot Powder underneath the insole (thanks to the guys who suggested baby powder), concentrating it at the Nike+ spot. It didn't fix it immediately but a few days later, I walked around and it is totally gone. My shoes squeaked BAD so I'm really happy that it worked. 

^^^ I was doing my normal browse through all my store sites to buy some stuff and I just noticed it. Only had 2 sizes. And no sz 10!! So I hooked my homie up with the sz 9.5 which he bought immediately. Lol.

^wish I would've known about the EU restock of the reds. of course wiggle hasn't gotten back to me. had to pull the trigger sight unseen. haven't seen the reds on any other eu retailers' sites.  

Last edited:
Came in yesterday and broke them in today. I love how the majority of the cushion is towards the mid-foot/heel, leaving your foot at somewhat of an incline. best.purchase.ever!!

has anyone tried using the roshe insole with the trainers.. it feels great without socks. Also if you want that snug feel, you should do it. 

Back
Top Bottom