OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

copped my 9.5!!!!! phone order, but it was hell
You dont sound salty any more 
tongue.gif

roll.gif

lmaoo 
roll.gif
 sounds so much better when you say "less than double retail".

anyways, popping back in for the aftermath to see how everyone did. I got 4 pairs from NDC today which went out to friends and members, 2 from Flatiron, 1 from prodirect. Total of 7 pairs. 
yep im not proud of how much i paid... but **** it you know lmao it was a great market price

^^ haha .. be patient people even if you're going to get confirmation order you're not getting the shoes today.. just chill out im sure they are overwhelmed with orders 

yep im not proud of how much i paid... but **** it you know lmao it was a great market price

yeah i'm glad I was on the flyknit train much earlier. These were my first flyknits and I paid $180

Last edited:
Nike Chicago, located on N Michigan Ave said they haven't received their shipment of Oreo 2.0s, employee told me only buck town got them, and they sold outZ

Alot of mixed info in here...I would go look for yall but im at work and going straight to the Cavs game after

Bucktown is cooked, was just there, glad yall got to eat!

Alot of mixed info in here...I would go look for yall but im at work and going straight to the Cavs game after

Bucktown is cooked, was just there, glad yall got to eat!
I'm in Milwaukee, and I cooked online, so I am just passing along the info to ya'll

lmaoo :rofl:  sounds so much better when you say "less than double retail".

anyways, popping back in for the aftermath to see how everyone did. I got 4 pairs from NDC today which went out to friends and members, 2 from Flatiron, 1 from prodirect. Total of 7 pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom