OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Sneaker News posted these pics today.  They thought they might be the racer 2, but I'm thinking they're the new trainer.  
I'm totally convinced that everyone outside this thread assumes that any flyknit runner is a flyknit racer, regardless of how it looks.....

im being totally serious when i say this.

ikea $1 shoe trees = EVERY shoe gets a tree, even if it doesnt need it, if you have extras why not?

with that said, EVERY flyknit i own has an ikea shoe tree.

roll.gif

The blacked-out Flywire on those B/W Racers a few pages back is :pimp:. Gonna have to do that to mine, still haven't worn em yet.

Last edited:
Has anyone painted the swoosh on the Oreo 2.0 black? I'm thinking about it, but I was just wondering if anyone had a pic with it done. A ps rendering didn't convince me.

how racers fit i tend to only buy my true size. never owned any. i wear a size 12 in gel lyte v and similar shoes they say to size up. anyone have an extra sz 12 black/white 2.0 or oreo 2.0 they will to sell for a decent price?

how racers fit i tend to only buy my true size. never owned any. i wear a size 12 in gel lyte v and similar shoes they say to size up. anyone have an extra sz 12 black/white 2.0 or oreo 2.0 they will to sell for a decent price?
They fit true to size. Maybe a little roomy

I know it's only a matter of time but for anyone else that placed a phone order with NTNY on 5/12, have you guys received a final charge on your credit card? I just find it odd that it's been 8 days and I still have not received a final charge on my credit card. I know that this is Nike I am talking about so it will definitely come any day now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom