OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nasty *** feet man. Happened to me when I bought a pair of Roshes. I washed the insole and it still came out looking the same

Never again will I buy used lol

No volts :frown: Happy Flyknit Friday

Last edited:
Yeah i'd definitely think twice about buying used shoes now, but that price was too good to pass up and a little elbow grease and it's actually looking pretty good now.

Stuck in spare ortholite insoles and they are good to go!

Looking at those dirty insoles, wearing those would be the equivalent of playing footsie with a barefoot grown *** man.

All these dirty insoles are people who wear them barefoot while also walking barefoot in their homes. Feet get dirty! Ya'll know what you're getting when you buy used shoes.

All these dirty insoles are people who wear them barefoot while also walking barefoot in their homes. Feet get dirty! Ya'll know what you're getting when you buy used shoes.

I have never worn any of my racers barefoot but still have the "imprint" of my feet from black nike socks

I have never worn any of my racers barefoot but still have the "imprint" of my feet from black nike socks

Me too.

If anyone is on the hunt for a pair of Oreo 2.0 size 11 I have one on hold at NT Chicago. Decided not to double up.

Last edited:
grin.gif
 ehh i've worn them no socks. I prefer to wear socks with almost all my shoes except boat shoes. I wear very thin non-slip no-show socks anyway so I still feel the lightness of racers

Back
Top Bottom