OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

yea u messed up by listening to those idiots, mine came in and they ran a bit big and they were my correct size. So I know exactly what your going through, that stinks that people would throw in misleading info
Yeah there are a lot of them on this thread that suggested it so I went with it... I learned. Now I'm on the hunt for a 10.5 in the racers as close to retail as possible.... Anyone???
roll.gif

Wait half up on kobe 9 elites? I got TTS on those, even for my MC flyknit 9 lows, and they fit perfectly for my fat feet lol. My feet usually take a while for them to break in dunks and AJ1s so thats how you know they're wide.
Yeah I tried tts on in store on the lows and the highs and my pinky toe was always smashed in the 10.5 (lunarlon sole pushing it) got the 11 and they fit great. That's why I gotta try them on but really didn't have the option on these.

the hell are yall talking about?

'deadstock' as a term hasnt changed. only lames codding themselves and deceiving others into thinking their crap is ds when it isnt. i really learned how to leave shoes factory laced, and just marveled inside its box as a trophy and left alone from this website in 2006 when I ACTUALLY HAD an og account before the site changed. and those attributes equal deadstock.

people with names to modern day social media same sign up dates as my new account talking about some 10,16 years ago bs when a culture describing trash as ds more or less really wasnt as relevant as it is today.

everyone just tryna get over on people with their worn crap. think they can wear shoes a few days then list em as brand new.

thats yo bad b, double up. dont wear the shoe. otherwise your lame merchandise is just used trash. open a dispute on em

Last edited:

I went half size up like some suggested and I'm kinda regretting it. I think the TTS would have fit perfect. SMH oh well hopefully I can get on a restock or for the low!
i go 1/2 size up because i actually run long distances in mine. running in shoes that snug fitting only lead to dead toenails from prior experience.

i go 1/2 size up because i actually run long distances in mine. running in shoes that snug fitting only lead to dead toenails from prior experience.
I guess I can see that but I just use mine for the gym and so I like a snug firm hold on my foot. I like to feel rooted through the shoe when squatting and calf raises and stuff.

I guess I can see that but I just use mine for the gym and so I like a snug firm hold on my foot. I like to feel rooted through the shoe when squatting and calf raises and stuff.
You use Racers to squat? I tried to use mine on leg day once and regretted it immediately. There's no support for ankle roll and the heel is elevated, which is one of the worst things to look for in a squatting/deadlifting shoe (which is why a lot of lifters go barefoot or use Chucks). I much prefer my Flyknit Free 3.0s for leg day, as they're much closer to a barefoot feel and don't make me feel like I'm going to twist/roll my ankle when doing leg presses/squats.

You use Racers to squat? I tried to use mine on leg day once and regretted it immediately. There's no support for ankle roll and the heel is elevated, which is one of the worst things to look for in a squatting/deadlifting shoe (which is why a lot of lifters go barefoot or use Chucks). I much prefer my Flyknit Free 3.0s for leg day, as they're much closer to a barefoot feel and don't make me feel like I'm going to twist/roll my ankle when doing leg presses/squats.

Yall tryna take a trip to snap city by squatting in any sort of running shoes. Just kick them off and go barefoot (socks for me) and save yourself the risk

oly shoes have elevated heels. the problem with racers (and most running shoes) is the cushioning it provides, which is a problem for stability as well being able to drive the weight.

the hype around flyknits is building. just played in a basketball tournament and ALL of my teammates were asking where they could get some flyknit racers like mine (oreo v1). 

Last edited:

I have never felt like I was gonna twist my ankle when squatting in a flat bottom shoe (vans, chucks or racers). But the round bottom of the free I feel like I have almost ever time I wore them. Personal preference I guess but I see the logic.

I have never felt like I was gonna twist my ankle when squatting in a flat bottom shoe (vans, chucks or racers). But the round bottom of the free I feel like I have almost ever time I wore them. Personal preference I guess but I see the logic.
Flat bottom shoes like Chucks or Vans are very different than the sole of Racers. The heel is elevated in Racers, whereas the sole is completely flat in Chucks, Vans, etc. The Flyknit Free 3.0s do have a rounded bottom, but much less heel drop (4 mm compared to 10 mm in Racers), which I prefer for any type of heavy squat/deadlift. It is definitely personal preference but I wince a little bit each time I see some chump at the gym load up the bar with 225+ lbs wearing a highly offset shoe and go down and lift their heels off the ground, balancing on their toes. That type of form is a quick ticket to a torn ACL or something of the like.

Last edited:
Im trying to find a pair of Flyknit Racers Black/White with the White Tongue (Size 9.5) but cant find anything :frown:

Searched ebay thoroughly but maybe i missed something...

Preferably new but i would also consider used ones if they are in really good condition.

Any ideas/help?

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom