OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah just seems strange when people repost other people's pics and try to pass them off as their own for e-props and reps rather than giving credit where credit is due. To each their own I guess....

Edit: And so it begins ^^^
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anything over 190 is outrageous but nowadays no one lets go of DS flyknits in sought after color ways in the 100 range.
lol i just sold my used pair of B/Ws size 10 with black tongue for $205.......that money didn't last though, copped a pair of DS Oreo Volts for $185 shipped
nthat.gif
The heather gray Oreo weave murders the Oreo 2.0 weave IMO

Getting my Hot Cheetos in today from RRS. Ordered on April 24th and they pushed it back to May 18th. Called them on May 19th and they said they're still waiting on a restock. I told them I'll wait another month to call back and check. If they weren't in by then I was gonna cancel. Called in yesterday and the guy found one last pair in 9.5 and shipped it overnight to me. Waiting for the package to reach my door step!!

Quote:
Nice.

Is $260 shipped an ok price for bw racers? So far that's the lowest I've seen. Thanks
$260 for DS white tongues in popular sizes (8.5-10.5) is ok, not great but ok. They're hard to find period so it just depends on how bad you want them.

Price checks always depend on size and condition.

Last edited:
Anybody catch Nikes Instagram post for the orange slices? Says that they're the first release in a series of Flyknit Friday releases

I'm curious to know everyone else's opinion on white flyknit trainers. What is the most you would pay for them? 

i'm saying around $350

Back
Top Bottom