OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Been a while since I bought a pair. I think I'll grab the mc 2. My pair is getting old after a few years now.

it's...

TIME!

yeah already prepared myself for striking out on these. open to pay over retail from pro direct though should they be available. 

everyone go for the MC's

I will take the Blue Lagoons and whatever those other ones with the blue midsole are called

Why don't size? deduct VAT?

That makes the price quite expensive, compared to Pro-direct which deducts.

I know some retailers do credit VAT after purchase, so maybe you'll have to request from size? after purchase?

Guys - quick question, I'm new to the shoe game here. I started getting into shoes (like pretty heavily) a couple months ago. Ever since I got a job at Nike. 

I want the MC 2.0's, so, what are the best sites to follow to get the release date, as well as the best sites to order from? 

I'm not sure if they'll be on Swoosh or not for the release...

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Guys - quick question, I'm new to the shoe game here. I started getting into shoes (like pretty heavily) a couple months ago. 

I want the MC 2.0's, so, what are the best sites to follow to get the release date, as well as the best sites to order from? 

I do work at Nike, but I'm not sure if they'd be on Swoosh or not. 

Thanks guys!
Here. Follow this thread. Also, if they're on swoosh you should hit me with that oop. Lol

But fr sites really just started covering flyknits like that and IMO subscribing to this thread is the best idea. Lot of bs to sift through but gems of info often. Good discussion and Flyknit Friday pics as well.

Here. Follow this thread. Also, if they're on swoosh you should hit me with that oop. Lol

But fr sites really just started covering flyknits like that and IMO subscribing to this thread is the best idea. Lot of bs to sift through but gems of info often. Good discussion and Flyknit Friday pics as well.
Thanks for the reply buddy. I've subscribed to this thread - however, not every reply pushes to my email so I don't see everything. It goes too quickly I think. 

I just got the orange slice racers for $90, so, if these MC's are on there I think it'd be my first option to check Swoosh. Incredible if I'm able to cop for $90. 

Is there an app that I can use to follow this and get notifications - or do I just have to browse on the web? 

Thanks for the reply buddy. I've subscribed to this thread - however, not every reply pushes to my email so I don't see everything. It goes too quickly I think. 

I just got the orange slice racers for $90, so, if these MC's are on there I think it'd be my first option to check Swoosh. Incredible if I'm able to cop for $90. 

Is there an app that I can use to follow this and get notifications - or do I just have to browse on the web? 
Dude, as fast as this thread moves around hyped releases, you don't want notifications for every reply....trust me.

Just keep this window open on your phone/computer and check back whenever you get a chance. The number of new posts pops up on the bottom and it will take you to your last read post. 

Back
Top Bottom