OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm gonna need to unload my beat MC racers to prepare for the ebay prices on the 2.0

Last edited:
Got that shipping confirmation from Nike EU for the MC 2.0
nthat.gif
. Now hopefully there are no snags getting it to the states.

anyone else order the blue lagoons off concrete.nl? just got my shipping confirmation email this morning, so heads up. as far as the whole dollars/euros thing a couple pages ago, yes it did come out to $152 before adding shipping. oddly enough it did come out to 152 euros right after adding shipping.

as of right now, the biggest size available from them is a men's 8 US.

Last edited:

Just to be 100% clear; these are US release dates. Yes?
Correct, I only speak on the market I'm in 

Honestly a lot of people throw around release dates and they are almost never correct because Nike tends to reschedule.  Will be calling the FL near my that got the Oreo 2.0s every morning at 10 starting today
Yes they can change the date of any release at a moments notice but in most cases they dont 
Where'd you get this info from?
sneakernews.com 
wink.gif

they have all the flyknit racer info in the bottom right corner of the page

You guys get so emotional over shoes, the question shouldnt be why a shoes is releasing on said date or if the date is true or not

You should be focused on how you will obtain them because the reality is most of you will fail if Nike tweeted they are releasing tomorrow

You guys get so emotional over shoes, the question shouldnt be why a shoes is releasing on said date or if the date is true or not

You should be focused on how you will obtain them because the reality is most of you will fail if Nike tweeted they are releasing tomorrow

There is no deciding on "how" you will obtain them. It's not a process.

Step one: get on computer.

What else is there to it lol?

Wait, Blue Lagoons are hard to buy at retail too?

My friend is over in London for Wireless Festival, a photo he posted on IG today. Said he randomly walked into Nike and got the last size 10.

99f91f.jpg
I wanna go wireless I regret not purchasing

Drake a size UK 10? Tell him to give me tickets in exchange for the MC 2.0

There is no deciding on "how" you will obtain them. It's not a process.

Step one: get on computer.

What else is there to it lol?

Buying shoes in 2015 is a process especially shoes that a lot people are interested in and you assume they wont be available in stores.

Ill save ur post and see how simple it is on RD

anyone else order the blue lagoons off concrete.nl? just got my shipping confirmation email this morning, so heads up. as far as the whole dollars/euros thing a couple pages ago, yes it did come out to $152 before adding shipping. oddly enough it did come out to 152 euros right after adding shipping.

as of right now, the biggest size available from them is a men's 8 US.

I ordered from them too and got my confirmation this morning. Can't wait to get them [emoji]128512[/emoji]

damn, i had no idea the blue lagoons would dry up like this in EU. maybe I should have just tried pro direct again :smh:

Haven't been here in a while but saw these in person and they look dope. That July 10th release date seems legit.

Is a paypal "Payment request" the same thing as a "Gift" which leaves me the buyer unprotected?

....or is it the same as an "invoice" in which the buyer is protected? 

I think someone's trying to play me by not sending an "invoice"...

Thanks

Is a paypal "Payment request" the same thing as a "Gift" which leaves me the buyer unprotected?

Thanks
Does it say Buyer Protection eligible on the paypal screen? I am not 100% if a "payment request" falls under Paypal protection policies.

I would request a standard PayPal  invoice.

Thanks

Very similar, but yes you as the buyer will be unprotected.

Make sure it's via a Paypal invoice in order to be protected.

Also when one requests money via the PayPal app it does not send an invoice. Wish they would add an invoice feature to the app. Not sure if the above seller is trying to play you just sent a request through the app

just received my size? order of blue lagoons.. their size chart said  uk10 would be a us10.5 ... they sent me a size 11 =/

has anyone on here, from the US, returned a pair to size? or to any other uk retailer? any problems ?

just received my size? order of blue lagoons.. their size chart said  uk10 would be a us10.5 ... they sent me a size 11 =/

has anyone on here, from the US, returned a pair to size? or to any other uk retailer? any problems ?
That's terrible.

Shipping it back to the UK costs a fortune. Not worth it IMO. Hang on to them to swap or sell here in the US. 

the shipment included a return shipping label but im not sure if that will be good enough to ship from US to Uk  =/

my guess is not.

-jason

Back
Top Bottom