OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Size 9 in and out.. They had alot quite a few left it seemed
You in Tampa or Orlando by chance?
Foot action was the easiest site to cop from lol. Only had to wait 1 minute to check out
ewww shipping
Code doesnt work
Really? When I clicked the shoe on the page when it was still listed under "Coming Soon" I thought it said use ZOOMSUMMER for next day delivery for Nike Members...you checkout as a guest or nah?

ewww shipping

Really? When I clicked the shoe on the page when it was still listed under "Coming Soon" I thought it said use ZOOMSUMMER for next day delivery for Nike Members...you checkout as a guest or nah?
He probably doesnt have a nike+ account. Thats required for you to get the free next day shipping.

Its jacked up because swoosh accounts wont work with nike+, so i get the discount but not free next day shipping. There`s always some sort of trade off with nike, lol.

Should be no reason why someone needs an oop on these....

laugh.gif
Agree but you know this thread is gonna have some sherbet saltiness happening in a matter of mins. Just tryin' to help.

Last edited:

ewww shipping

I checked out logged into my Nike account.

Copy and pasted the code, did not work.. not losing sleep over it either.

He probably doesnt have a nike+ account. Thats required for you to get the free next day shipping.

Its jacked up because swoosh accounts wont work with nike+, so i get the discount but not free next day shipping. There`s always some sort of trade off with nike, lol.

Id gladly take your swoosh account and give you my next day shipping sir

Ahhh ok that makes sense. I was like wtf, I know I read it
laugh.gif

Id gladly take your swoosh account and give you my next day shipping sir
Im sure, lol. not complaining, just saying. All swoosh is, is Nike.com with a different login page. same products, same stock, same everything, except the prices and the nike+ thing.

its pretty sad that I'm sitting here at work and just for ****sngiggles tried carting the Sherbets on NDC and it's STILL having me wait in queue, I went on FTL and carted them/checked out at 10:18, 30 secs after logging on to the site. NDC sucks.

Yall are waiting cause us SNKR APP peeps need to cook first

[emoji]128170[/emoji]

Last edited:

its pretty sad that I'm sitting here at work and just for ****sngiggles tried carting the Sherbets on NDC and it's STILL having me wait in queue, I went on FTL and carted them/checked out at 10:18, 30 secs after logging on to the site. NDC sucks.
free shipping and FTL is backordered

Literally just clicked order on my SNKR app and I purchased in less than 5 seconds. Already got hit with my confirmation

:smokin

Last edited:
Anyone that doesn't have sales tax on shoes getting charged sales tax for the sherbet pair on nike? IDK why I'm getting charged tax when it's not suppose to.

Last edited:
I keep getting booted from que with the message that the shoes are limited to one per custom but I don't have any in my car? (Although I'm in que on several tabs)

Back
Top Bottom