OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

You'd have to do one of your famous paint jobs first and then maybe I'd give you $20
paint them and u can get like 250+ i sold my MC lunar 1+ for 130 with the soles wearing wayyyyy thru on ebay and it was bought within 2 hrs of putting them up. which means i couldve gotten about 170$ people are ******ed. made no sense to me but hey i ddint put a gun to anyones head. also sold my beat to hell 09 pairs of red and blue AM1 just repainted the soles. before i repainted id get maybe 50$. sold both for 310. just repaint and u can get way more. 

price check on 9/10 size 9.5 unpadded black/white trainer (sample 999 999 999 tag)?

tia

theyre like 400 right

Last edited:
Just applied the first coat of white on the blue midsole on my sherbert's. Gotta say it does look way better. Will post pics in an hour or 2. Probably will finish the other shoe till next week. Running on E on the flat white paint lol -_-

Did a little lace switching

Speaking of laces.. does anyone have a lead on where i can find these original grey laces ? I bought a pair thinking it would be easy to replace the laces and i cant find any that come close to looking the same in shape and color.

(not my picture - just for reference)

Different strokes for different folks... I think don't think these look good either.  Standard ribbon or the OG laces are the only way to go for me.  

Oh absolutely. I have no choice though, the ribbon is too short since I have wider feet.

Different strokes for different folks... I think don't think these look good either.  Standard ribbon or the OG laces are the only way to go for me.  

Oh absolutely. I have no choice though, the ribbon is too short since I have wider feet.

Good god... That pic above looks like high heels that are a few sizes too small.

Last edited:
Just got my Citrus's in (I refused to call them Sherbet's, minions would be better) and just realized Nike went back to the OG ribbon style laces, albeit a little thinner it seems.

But i'll take it, I prefer it over the flat laces.

Nice paint job. I am waiting on my Angelus leather paint too. Did you use Flat White or the regular white? How long did it take to paint the midsole?

Nice paint job. I am waiting on my Angelus leather paint too. Did you use Flat White or the regular white? How long did it take to paint the midsole?

Thanks. I used flat white. Was thinking of using regular white but I don't want it glossy. I ordered another 1oz bottle today of the flat white. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow or Saturday.

Took me like 3 hours. I did probably like 5 coats. The first 2-3 coats will still show a little blue but the 4th will cover it up. Your 5th will just add that extra layer to make it look smooth.

Thanks. I used flat white. Was thinking of using regular white but I don't want it glossy. I ordered another 1oz bottle today of the flat white. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow or Saturday.

Took me like 3 hours. I did probably like 5 coats. The first 2-3 coats will still show a little blue but the 4th will cover it up. Your 5th will just add that extra layer to make it look smooth.
should've broke them in first(unless you did, then i apologize) so you dont have to repaint constantly imo from my experience

edit just buy a quart from angelus its $30-35 or something (32oz) vs 4oz @ $12 ea after shipping

Last edited:
should've broke them in first(unless you did, then i apologize) so you dont have to repaint constantly imo from my experience

edit just buy a quart from angelus its $30-35 or something (32oz) vs 4oz @ $12 ea after shipping

Yea I broke them in yesterday. There's some creasing lines on the heel so I know they're good to go.
I don't paint a lot of shoes so a 1oz is fine.

will acetone work with that blue midsole?
That's the first thing I tried but there's no need for it. The material of the midsole is dyed blue so it won't come off. It does however take off that protective layer that the factory sprays on there so the paint will last.
You could use rubbing alcohol too. Just a quick wipe around the midsole then you could start painting.

I'm currently painting my photo blue racers to a simple all black. I've did 3 coats over the blue side and I can't get them deeper parts to be painted. It seems so stubborn. Any tips on painting them?

Back
Top Bottom