OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wasn't specifically asking for that, but sure. I was more agreeing with the fact that Nike seems to use Volt as the default accent color on every shoe, while infrared gets left on the shelf. As far as iconic colorways go, I was just imagining a flyknit racer with an infrared theme, ala the Air Max 90. A guy can dream.
I agree with the idea of an AM90 infrared themed Racer.....white upper, wolf grey swoosh, black midline, and infrared midsole 
pimp.gif

I wasn't specifically asking for that, but sure. I was more agreeing with the fact that Nike seems to use Volt as the default accent color on every shoe, while infrared gets left on the shelf. As far as iconic colorways go, I was just imagining a flyknit racer with an infrared theme, ala the Air Max 90. A guy can dream.
Just FYI, the Blue Lagoon sole is actually "Poison Green" - NOT volt. In side to side pics with the oreo volts theres a difference although pretty much nearly the same.

Last edited:
Went to Footlocker today and they had the Oreo Racer 2.0 on display but only had a size 13. Dude said I could order them in my size and they'd get a pair shipped 3-5 business days.

I didn't even know I could do that, and figured it's way better paying retail instead of $225+ on ebay.

Anyone have experience with this?

Went to Footlocker today and they had the Oreo Racer 2.0 on display but only had a size 13. Dude said I could order them in my size and they'd get a pair shipped 3-5 business days.

I didn't even know I could do that, and figured it's way better paying retail instead of $225+ on ebay.

Yeah, they're just doing a stock locate for you. I think it's an extra $3 to have the item shipped directly to your house. Just be advised that even if they do the stock locate and you pay in store, there is still a chance they'll cancel it in a few days. You should get an email stating it was cancelled and then you can just head to the store for your full refund.

I have done this before. Pretty much just a stock locator. They charged my card and a few days late got a cancellation email. I called their CS department and had to request a refund and they had to end up submitting paperwork so took about a week or more to get my refund back.

Would not advise.

which one of u ******** just robbed that 10.5 US from my cart on size? website lmao mannnnn. i just cant win. was looking around and forgot they were there lol

which one of u ******** just robbed that 10.5 US from my cart on size? website lmao mannnnn. i just cant win. was looking around and forgot they were there lol

If you're in the US, you didn't miss out much. When converted to USD, it comes out to be around $221 + currency exchange fee depending on your bank. That's pretty much resell value.

If you're in the US, you didn't miss out much. When converted to USD, it comes out to be around $221 + currency exchange fee depending on your bank. That's pretty much resell value.
aunt lives in the Uk and is coming in september. so wouldve been around 190. not really mad though... 2.0s are whatever. was gonna beat them to the ground. wish they were lighter like 1.0s

Yeah, they're just doing a stock locate for you. I think it's an extra $3 to have the item shipped directly to your house. Just be advised that even if they do the stock locate and you pay in store, there is still a chance they'll cancel it in a few days. You should get an email stating it was cancelled and then you can just head to the store for your full refund.
I have done this before. Pretty much just a stock locator. They charged my card and a few days late got a cancellation email. I called their CS department and had to request a refund and they had to end up submitting paperwork so took about a week or more to get my refund back.

Would not advise.
Damn I figured it was too good to be true. Thanks now I know what to expect instead of being excited for the next week then getting my hopes crushed

if you had to sell everything in  your flyknit collection, but were allowed to keep 5. what would the 5 be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom