OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

LOL amazing GIF, but I'd take a DS pair OG Blue Glow Trainers over Neos or Blue Lagoons every time.

I already know you're preference from your avatar. Btw, Volt Trainers > Volt Racers.

I feel like most (NOT ALL) of the Racer > Trainer lovers are those that got into Flyknits late, and don't own the OG Trainers.
Not at all. Blue Glow just looks like such a boring, blue shoe. 

Blue Lagoons are unreal in person. The way the volt flywire glows throughout the shoe looks ******* awesome. 

Last edited:

Blue Lagoons are unreal in person. The way the volt flywire glows throughout the shoe looks ******* awesome. 
Far from boring man.. these are beautiful 

you see how the blue is just radiating out of the shoe.. unbelievable 

but I'd take a DS pair OG Blue Glow Trainers over Neos or Blue Lagoons every time.

I feel like most (NOT ALL) of the Racer > Trainer lovers are those that got into Flyknits late, and don't own the OG Trainers.
THIS! Repped homie
wink.gif

Repost. Blue boring shoe? U can't judge that shoe until held it or seen it in person. Besides the HTM series. The blue glows are on top of my list. Above the red and blk/white trainers..

If your into the lagoons its cool with me...everyone has their own preferences. I've always been a trainers guy over racer. Shoot, I got rid of 90% of my racers and kept almost all my trainers. Trainers are an all around pair of shoe. I can't say the same for racers. Just my .02

Last edited:
Repost. Blue boring shoe? U can't judge that shoe until held it or seen it in person. Besides the HTM series. The blue glows are on top of my list. Above the red and blk/white trainers..

If your into the lagoons its cool with me...everyone has their own preferences. I've always been a trainers guy over racer. Shoot, I got rid of 90% of my racers and kept almost all my trainers. Trainers are an all around pair of shoe. I can't say the same for racers. Just my .02

Exactly this. Been around since the beginning; sold all of my racers and kept these

Blue glow > All
Trainers > Racers

It's an all around better shoe, especially the unpadded joints.

Blue glows are boring in person? Wow.

That blue is the most beautiful blue I;ve ever seen in person.

Maybe you're confused with chlorines?

None of the Blue Glows, Neos or Blue Lagoons are boring. FAR from it.

Forget about how I prefer the OG Trainers over Racers, I personally just LOVE that hue of blue. FLAMES.

You guys are killing me with the Blue Glow photos...the one and ONLY flyknit I still need.

legit .. you see how the pattern on the side of toebox reaches the midsole? thats one indication
then you can see the strips on the collar are usually 6-7 vs the almost full strip on fakes
lastly..the cuts on the bottom are very clean vs the fake where the cuts are inconsistent

Thanks man. Repd

Wasn't someone in here looking for grey laces from the orange trainers?

Back
Top Bottom