OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Blue Lagoons at Overkill.

cant post links yet, 
ohwell.gif

Everyone needs to chill on these Lagoons. They can be had at retail (or below) in a few weeks here in the US. No need to go crazy paying over retail from some Euro site. 

Found a picture of these 2014´s "Wmns Flyknit Trainer"

Available at overkill. A shame there arent made more cw´s or mens version of these trainer/low chukka uppers with lunar soles. (beside the moon priced htms)

Last edited:
still dont understand how the bright citrus are selling its so ugly with the blue sole unless as you said painted white.

i just painted the purple swoosh on my turquoise racer white and it defs looks better

Yeah, I really don't dig the blue midsole. Bought the Bright Citrus to paint the midsole white.

Just finished painting. Will let them dry tonight and take pics tomorrow.

Everyone needs to chill on these Lagoons. They can be had at retail (or below) in a few weeks here in the US. No need to go crazy paying over retail from some Euro site. 

If people want a pair now, let them buy them. I ordered mine a few weeks ago and they ended up being about $10 less than US retail after tax. I'm fine with that.

ahh, that definitely looks like it was the site, but they dont have the cheetos insoles up anymore, oh well. repped anyway, thank you sir

One of my Racers has missing insoles (got em that way). Anyone know a place where I can get original Racer insoles? Or someone out there who would wanna donate or sell a pair in size 11? I know it's a longshot, but just trying my luck.

If not I'll probably try the insoles from the site above.

Thanks!

One of my Racers has missing insoles (got em that way). Anyone know a place where I can get original Racer insoles? Or someone out there who would wanna donate or sell a pair in size 11? I know it's a longshot, but just trying my luck.

Thanks!
just swap them out whenever you decide to wear one over the other

Found a picture of these 2014´s "Wmns Flyknit Trainer"

Available at overkill. A shame there arent made more cw´s or mens version of these trainer/low chukka uppers with lunar soles. (beside the moon priced htms)
there are like 2-3 more cw's. That shoe might actually go back even before 2014. If you fit within the size range, you could have converted the size difference. They fit fine. The grey CW was the best.

Thanks!
I had a similar issue. I tried calling Nike, but they told me due to logistical issues it just wasn't something they offered. I'm not entirely sure why they don't offer replacement insoles though. I bet the margins would be pretty significant. The rep said he would pass the feedback along. Meh. I didn't ask for it, but the Rep was quick to offer up a 20% promo for my troubles.

Thanks!
They're just plain old Ortholite insoles. Flip one of them from your other pairs over and you'll see the logo on the midfoot arch. You can get em from Amazon.

still dont understand how the bright citrus are selling its so ugly with the blue sole unless as you said painted white.

i just painted the purple swoosh on my turquoise racer white and it defs looks better
Not hard to understand at all if you realize that people have different tastes/opinions...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom