OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

These look way better with a white midsole. Here is the halfway point for me to show the difference.

Tested them out for a full day. Only thing I noticed is that I rubbed off a bit of white from walking but no cracking or peeling. Nothing that a little touch up can't help

if you guys had to pick and only allowed to have 1 pair of racers, which ONE pair of Racers would you choose. (leave out HTM's, and all your Trainer guys, no trainers lol)

My pick would probably be Neo Turqs. 
If I'm gonna have and use just one, might as well be the MC1. Will probably not go with everything, but I don't care!

if you guys had to pick and only allowed to have 1 pair of racers, which ONE pair of Racers would you choose. (leave out HTM's, and all your Trainer guys, no trainers lol)

My pick would probably be Neo Turqs. 
At the moment, my game royals are my favorite.  I sold off my Neos... for whatever reason, I just didn't really like them in person.  

i know that the multi trainers sat for the longest time and i regret not picking it up pack then before the hype but is 200 a good price for a pair in good condition?

Pro Direct Running.

had to pass. 180 is too much for now.

if they were multi color preorder though...

I dont usually get charged customs if my order is less then 200

how do you pass $180 shipped on the oreo 2.0s haha this deal seems too good to be true 

I'm just very selective about footwear these days.

I had one pair of racers, the volt, and wore those to the ground. My next choice is the multicolor coming out.

Trust me bro, it's hard to not pass up on scooping up every colorway bc I do love the racer model but at 32, I should not be copping everything in site

it came out to 220 shipped and maybe more for some customs charges ..

its cool il just wait for the blue lagoons in a couple of weeks .. less of a hassle plus the oreos look really boring to me anyways

How you gonna ask all these questions, talk about a good deal, ask where to cop

And then say they're boring????

Back
Top Bottom