OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Bodega has 20% off with code" MEMDAYBDGA" including sale items so Lunar1+ comes to $96 + shipping...not bad at all !!!!! Not many sizes left though ....

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/sale

Just posted this in the ONE + thread.

Lunar 1s... 
sick.gif

Nice logo on the last page. Hectic bday weekend but I'll up my activity. Membership sounds intriguing, as long as it doesn't become another Team Roshe.

Can anyone convince me otherwise?

The front looks bulky much like the fakes, no?
went to google them if they were legit and besides customer service, it seems like they sell legit stuff. hopefully your size doesn't run out. i wish they had a sz 10 in orange.

corrections on the yelp. misread that damn thing!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
^ **** good lookin' out REPPED. Already got my pair for $140 but man Under $120 for volt trainers is a STEAL

Print screen with promo code: MENLOOK. First time posting pic so excuse me if not showing....

So, it's still 143 shipped...I don't see the difference in price :lol: with or without the code.

I think the code works for ONLY France natives. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Would it be kinda redundant if I got the Volt trainers if I already have the Electric Green ones? :lol:

Debating if I wanna pull the trigger on those Volts. Also torn between if I wanna get the Orange ones to have another color in the rotation or if I should double up on the Black-Whites :smh:

My current Black-Whites are pretty beat. Is there a way to clean em to make em look somewhat new again :lol: ?

Last edited:
Would it be kinda redundant if I got the Volt trainers if I already have the Electric Green ones?
laugh.gif

Debating if I wanna pull the trigger on those Volts. Also torn between if I wanna get the Orange ones to have another color in the rotation or if I should double up on the Black-Whites
mean.gif

My current Black-Whites are pretty beat. Is there a way to clean em to make em look somewhat new again
laugh.gif
?
Jason MArkk cleaner, get the premium "hog bristle" brush, it works wonders without having to put them in the laundry.

Would it be kinda redundant if I got the Volt trainers if I already have the Electric Green ones? :lol:

Debating if I wanna pull the trigger on those Volts. Also torn between if I wanna get the Orange ones to have another color in the rotation or if I should double up on the Black-Whites :smh:

My current Black-Whites are pretty beat. Is there a way to clean em to make em look somewhat new again :lol: ?
IMO yes it would

Would it be kinda redundant if I got the Volt trainers if I already have the Electric Green ones?
laugh.gif

Debating if I wanna pull the trigger on those Volts. Also torn between if I wanna get the Orange ones to have another color in the rotation or if I should double up on the Black-Whites
mean.gif

My current Black-Whites are pretty beat. Is there a way to clean em to make em look somewhat new again
laugh.gif
?
Electric Greens cannot compete with volts. Volts have that black check & black inner panel making it look more aggressive.

Last edited:
So, it's still 143 shipped...I don't see the difference in price :lol: with or without the code.

I think the code works for ONLY France natives. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's the shipping.

EDIT;
Thanks for the info, gusmq! Couldn't resist for that price!

Last edited:
Great news....

I kept on searching and found a promo code that comes to..... $117.28 + shipping  !!!!!

Promo code: MENLOOK

It´s working !!!!!

Congrats to me again....LOL  !!!!!!!

Sorry to all those that payed $140.27  !!!!!!!!!!

You can´t beat that !!!!!
Thanks for the heads up on the Volts & Orangers. Just an fyi, you paid the same as all of us (117 + 25 shipping = $142). The promo code cannot be combined with an existing discount. I also got a french speaking co-worker to call their customer service to inquire about the promo code in conjunction with these specific shoes (Flyknit Trainers Volts & Total Oranges). I got the same answer over the phone as the online error below.

I was told this error has NOTHING to do with where you are ordering from. Its just policy.

Either way, thanks again for the heads up on the Volts. I bought my size 9 last night :smile:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif
?
definitely not redundant. completely different color.

Back
Top Bottom