OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
RRS lost my business when it comes to racers. I'll never order a pre-order from them again. Waste of time. Batting mendoza line with their pre-orders. Dont even care about the discount.

But if MC2 come out on a pre-order, I'm tapping back in!

No, I thought you were talking about Lagoons with the rest of us peasants. My fault.
roll.gif
No worries man, it's all good
happy.gif
 Hope you (and all the regulars in here) can eat on 9/11.

ordered mine tuesday morning right when phone orders opened and still no shipping. They told me this afternoon i was also second in line for shipping for a size 10. Some ******** 

ordered mine tuesday morning right when phone orders opened and still no shipping. They told me this afternoon i was also second in line for shipping for a size 10. Some ******** 
I'm #10 for sz 10. RRS wasn't built to handle this type of volume now or the previous releases. 

Ordered them Wednesday night off rrs like everybody else and they canceled my order bc of a screw up with the billing address.. Called them the following day and got it fixed and the guy on the phone said it would be shipped asap so I said okay.

Didn't get tracking so called again asking if the order went through at least and she said it didn't so she re-ordered and said I would have it by tomorrow or Monday since I live in California. Checked my cc and they charged me twice.. What a headache

Mailman came through today. :pimp:

Ordered another pair of blue lagoons from RRS on Wednesday through the glitch and just got shipping confirmation earlier today also.

Added comparison pics with the neo turqs too. They're PRETTTYYYYY close in color but the neo turqs are blended with a lighter thread and the blue is also a bit lighter.

ps. Excuse the One Tree Hill in the background of the photo :lol:

If it wasn't for the volt midsole, lagoons would top the neos... Not saying the volt is bad, but white is better. The volt flywire is :smokin

Mailman came through today.
pimp.gif

Ordered another pair of blue lagoons from RRS on Wednesday through the glitch and just got shipping confirmation earlier today also.

Added comparison pics with the neo turqs too. They're PRETTTYYYYY close in color but the neo turqs are blended with a lighter thread and the blue is also a bit lighter.

ps. Excuse the One Tree Hill in the background of the photo
laugh.gif
wishing it was a white sole since the upper weave of the goons are nice.

off topic but how much did you grab those romaleos for? trying to cop a pair 

wishing it was a white sole since the upper weave of the goons are nice.

off topic but how much did you grab those romaleos for? trying to cop a pair 

If you plan on getting a pair I suggest you half size down they retail for 199 but they're $150 rn in eastbay

Back
Top Bottom