OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
And here you have yet another chance on Friday on NDC... That's like the third restock. You'll get em soon!

Am I the only one who finds the Oreo 2.0 the 3rd best of the flyknit Oreos?? My 2014 Oreo AirMax is my favorite shoe I own both for style and comfort and the Oreo Racer 1's are a much stronger design than the 2.0's in my opinion.

Why you would get the racer 2.0 over the AIrMax is beyond me. Biggest regret is not copping the AirMax MC's when they had them at NTLA same time I bought my Oreos .

PS: Long time lurker this is my first post of what I'm sure will be many :smile:

Am I the only one who finds the Oreo 2.0 the 3rd best of the flyknit Oreos?? My 2014 Oreo AirMax is my favorite shoe I own both for style and comfort and the Oreo Racer 1's are a much stronger design than the 2.0's in my opinion.

Why you would get the racer 2.0 over the AIrMax is beyond me. Biggest regret is not copping the AirMax MC's when they had them at NTLA same time I bought my Oreos .

PS: Long time lurker this is my first post of what I'm sure will be many
smile.gif
Yeah I'm a bigger fan of the Oreo Racer 1's, but when those were out I was still wearing silly SBs I would get from Sports Authority... 
roll.gif

And the AirMax... I don't know... I don't really like the sole on those... racers for life.

smile.gif
air max multicolors are still widely available check finishline

smile.gif
Not diggin' the sole on the AirMax... at all. 

yeah you look like a clown wearing the air max with its oversized air bubble..

even more corny is the one that says AIR MAX on the air bubble haha

I thought I'd get them with the ProDirect preorder, but my "preorder" is still sitting there awaiting stock. Should have known better...
Any idea how to cancel this order? **** was supposed to ship on the 7th. I'm assuming it could be done via email or perhaps calling their number via Skype (assuming this is cheapest option). 

Any idea how to cancel this order? **** was supposed to ship on the 7th. I'm assuming it could be done via email or perhaps calling their number via Skype (assuming this is cheapest option). 
I would just email them. I've contacted them via email regarding several non shipment/stock related issues and they've gotten back to me between 24-48 hrs. I'm not canceling mine hoping they get a restock at some point. I def wont be holding my breath though.

Last edited:

I would just email them. I've contacted them via email regarding several non shipment/stock related issues and they've gotten back to me between 24-48 hrs. I'm not canceling mine hoping they get a restock at some point. I def wont be holding my breath though.
Ok cool. Thanks...repped 

I want to pickup those oreo 2.0's on Friday from NDC (unless other stores will be restocked as well?). 

Do you guys in this thread normally just purchase them yourselves by being ready at launch time and clicking as fast as possible?  Or do you use bots / ATC services?  

I ask because I am about 0/50 on the last NDC releases of anything even remotely "hyped", and want to make sure I grab a pair of these this time.  I called around some Colorado footlockers today, and all of them (even the House Of Hoops) said they rarely get flyknit racers, with the only ones that that one HOH store got were the navy/green ones.  They didn't get the oreos, or even the recent lagoon/geckos.  So buying in store not an option out here. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Just picked up my first pair of Racers [emoji]128526[/emoji] To my south jersey NTers, Deptford Mall FTL just got their oreo racers today

Just picked up my first pair of Racers [emoji]128526[/emoji] To my south jersey NTers, Deptford Mall FTL just got their oreo racers today
I was just at D!ck's an hour ago. Didn't even think to go into the mall though :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom