OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Reseller still going to eat....guarantee people still missed this restock despite all sizes being up for about an hour
laugh.gif

thanks for letting us know.  So first order is fine but rest are cancelled?  Was that the case in the past or just flyknits
strange you ask because they seem to cancel whichever they please... but im sure they will cancel all the orders after the first one placed

As long as the gf 4.5 ships I could care less if my 9.5 order ships. Just hope they don't cancel her order too cause I was feeling greedy:lol:

Last edited:
Only email that matters is the shipping confirmation email. If what everything about using sep cards is true sounds like your second order will get canceled. Only way to find out is to wait

It was easy to cart. Glad people who want these are getting them. I have a 9 sitting in my cart... debating on doubles.

I still dont understand how 1 per person/email/cc/mailing addy is so hard to understand 
mean.gif

You can try it and see. Everyone is different. If they see it, the duplicate will get canceled if it's ordered on the same day

Last edited:
So if I ordered a 9, got email confirmation, then carted another in a 5, BOTH will get canceled?

No. The second order will be cancelled.

ANY order after your FIRST order that is on the same card/paypal/billing address will be cancelled.

spoke to a Nike rep via chat and she said there is a quantity limit and subsequent orders may be cancelled.  said my first order is 'fine'.

I always though Racers were excluded from employee discounts. I have 2 friends that work at NTNY and they both told me no go on Racers.

Back
Top Bottom