OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As mentioned before, If you have UPS My Choice, check it. Didn't get a ship email from NDC, but they've shipped my racers.

Nice M man. 6 speed or smg?

Thanks buddy. SMG. Aside from all the negativity, I have a tune and the auto-blips and faster shifts are absolutely incredible.

Miss my E46 M3; I sold her about 8 years ago. If I ever hit the lottery, you can bet I'll have every M3/4 E30 and on. May even thrown M5s, too. I've actually been looking at another M3 or 4. 

Get back in an E46! I can't stand the sound of the M4. I was very disappointed when I heard one in real life. I will say the road presence is pretty awesome though.

Last edited:
NIKE is trolling us all!

They only restocked the Oreo's because the Yeezy Boosts dropped.  

It is NOT a coincidence.  

Check your Oreo's production date range.  Production has already stopped so they are just holding inventory.  

It is NOT a coincidence that sizes are "sold out" right after the Yeezy Boosts are sold out.  

NIKE is trolling us all!

They only restocked the Oreo's because the Yeezy Boosts dropped.  

It is NOT a coincidence.  

Check your Oreo's production date range.  Production has already stopped so they are just holding inventory.  

It is NOT a coincidence that sizes are "sold out" right after the Yeezy Boosts are sold out.  

Last edited:
If you have any insight in Product Development and Production, my statement will make sense.

Racers and the majority if not all Flyknit product is not Carry-Over or At-Once type product.  Nike did not just produce this most recent "restock".  

Your shoes have a Production Date Range and has an ending date.  Partnering factories with Nike in Asia only have a certain production capacity per day.  You can estimate the production numbers based on the Production Date Range.

For example, if you actually own any HTM's or NRG's, usually the Production Date Range is anywhere from 1-2 weeks.  

For "GR" Racers the Production Date Range is anywhere from 6-10~ months.  

Based on Sell Through time frames and general availability factors, you can speculate IF there would be restocks or not.  Of course you cannot speculate WHEN the restock would be, but historically NIKE does not restock a product with a release date from over a year ago. 

NIKE is a corporation and runs metrics based on historical numbers.  Everything is planned so releases and "restocks" are not random.  

"Selling out" in sizes causes the consumer to panic and everyone starts scooping up pairs, even if it's not their size.  

If you educate yourself a little bit, you can make your life a lot easier and NOT overpay like a fool.  

Last edited:

If you have any insight in Product Development and Production, my statement will make sense.

Racers and the majority if not all Flyknit product is not Carry-Over or At-Once type product.  Nike did not just produce this most recent "restock".  

Your shoes have a Production Date Range and has an ending date.  Partnering factories with Nike in Asia only have a certain production capacity per day.  You can estimate the production numbers based on the Production Date Range.

For example, if you actually own any HTM's or NRG's, usually the Production Date Range is anywhere from 1-2 weeks.  

For "GR" Racers the Production Date Range is anywhere from 6-10~ months.  

Based on Sell Through time frames and general availability factors, you can speculate if there would be restocks or not.  

NIKE is a corporation and runs metrics based on historical numbers.  Everything is planned so releases and "restocks" are not random.  

"Selling out" in sizes causes the consumer to panic and everyone starts scooping up pairs, even if it's not their size.  

If you educate yourself a little bit, you can make your life a lot easier and NOT overpay like a fool.  
not sure what you're tryin to prove in here bro.. almost everybody knows these racers were restocked in anticipation of the yeezy release.. we ain't stupid. doesn't mean Nike "trolled" any of us though. I got a pair of shoes I wanted without having to pay over retail and I'm sure most of us are happy at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom