OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
meh the blue on the midsole isn't really working for me. maybe if it was black

Also, not sure why they chose to have colored laces for this one

Those would be decent with black instead of blue on the midsole. Can anyone shop something up?

In my opinion, they look better. Although an all white midsole wouldn't look bad either.

I dont think those look that bad. Better than the sherberts and cheetos to me

so glad not too many people are liking these.. with a little work, I can see these being a really nice cw.. 
nthat.gif
Many guys here didnt like the bright crimsons, but I turned them into fire, so did others. The affect on the green strikes will be even bigger, colors will be matching and than cleanness will blow your mind

Many guys here didnt like the bright crimsons, but I turned them into fire, so did others. The affect on the green strikes will be even bigger, colors will be matching and than cleanness will blow your mind
I got the bright crimsons with the full intent of doing this to them, but after I wore them a few times to prep they really grew on me just as is. Now I cant even imagine ever painting them.  

Call me crazy but I took PTO for the 11th. Had extra hours to spend so might as well. Copping the oreos completely bombed at my work computer plus it screwed with my production (ended up phone ordering Nike Boston). Rather just cop a couple pears from the comfort of my bed. 
laugh.gif

Call me crazy but I took PTO for the 11th. Had extra hours to spend so might as well. Copping the oreos completely bombed at my work computer plus it screwed with my production (ended up phone ordering Nike Boston). Rather just cop a couple pears from the comfort of my bed. 
laugh.gif
The MC's are def worth that PTO doe.

May god help us all.

Anyone know what the color description says for these on the box?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom