OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If they do release on 9/11 this thread will jump 400+ pages in an hour. Also on an unrelated note, anyone ever notice that dudes straight up beat shoes then post pics trying to sell them? " 9.5 condition" after they looked like they just came through the Louisiana swamps with them lol

Last edited:
If they do release on 9/11 this thread will jump 400+ pages in an hour. Also on an unrelated note, anyone ever notice that dudes straight up beat shoes then post pics trying to sell them? " 9.5 condition" after they looked like they just came through the Louisiana swamps with them lol

fact of life...

In this thread for the MC 2.0.

In b4 "I'm a beast" because I like a hyped colorway. Yet last time I checked my names on the first post :wink:

Anyone's arches/balls of foot collapse on the Flyknit racers? These things are so damn narrow in the middle. Borderline unwearable for me.

For those who already have it. How much did you guys pay for it and where did you cop your pair?

Considering paying extra to secure a pair lol

1000% better, in my opinion.
might pick up two pairs of these.. custom a pair just like the one above and custom the other pair with black upper midsole, black tongue, and black laces.. and keep the black swoosh.. should look clean as well.. mind doing a PS of that Chris?
wink.gif
smile.gif

Thanks

i honestly would just wait til the US release...you have a good chance of copping if you are willing to put in a little work

i honestly would just wait til the US release...you have a good chance of copping if you are willing to put in a little work
yeah I'm just thinking maybe get them through these guys as a safety net. I'll post the link shortly if they respond to my email/calls for anyone else that's not trying to deal with the craziness. 

Last edited:
I apologize for a question that I'm sure has been answered, but its tough for me to keep up with this thread.

Will the MC 2.0 release anywhere besides Nike.com? Sounds like they're somewhat limited, but will they at least release elsewhere? Thanks in advance.

Prepare for the onslaught of stupid questions....The original MC was lowkey at the time and this thread was an utter mess. I can't even fathom how insane it will be when the MC 2.0 drop

Last edited:
I STRONGLY SUGGEST somebody "Pin/Sticky" whatever its called, "MC 2.0 RUN TTS AND RELEASE DETAILS ON PAGE 1"

I apologize for a question that I'm sure has been answered, but its tough for me to keep up with this thread.

Will the MC 2.0 release anywhere besides Nike.com? Sounds like they're somewhat limited, but will they at least release elsewhere? Thanks in advance.

Honestly, no one knows at this point. It sounds like they will be exclusive to Nike. But I'm sure that means NDC and Niketowns and Nike running stories and the usual spots.

Back
Top Bottom