OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone's arches/balls of foot collapse on the Flyknit racers? These things are so damn narrow in the middle. Borderline unwearable for me.
You are using them wrong
grin.gif

Nike MC 2.0 release Info

Style:526628-304 NOT 526324-304 like overseas

Color:Green Strike/Blue Lagoon-Pink Pow-Black NOT Green Strike-Black-Blue Lagoon like overseas
Overseas it was 526628-304 too, what are you telling, there is no 526324-304 style code

Last edited:

I don't think there has ever been a case where one was able to trade a retro for an original version of a shoe
I don't think they're considered retros. They're different colors. And as far as I know they haven't yet come out with a new version of the flyknit racers so none have been retros so far, just different colorways of the same shoe...

@Andrepad11
  info game skrong!! preciate all the information today. 

Info game strong? He's been hellbent on proving FNL was going to carry these (first in store, then backed off to online only). When asked for proof/sources, he first became passive aggressive and bashed the thread. He then tried to pass off a NDC chat as a FNL "chat" as his source. To top it off, claimed the euro drop had a different style code which is not true.

Everyone in here knew for months that 9/11 was the date. Nothing's changed. End rant :lol:

Quote:
Info game strong? He's been hellbent on proving FNL was going to carry these (first in store, then backed off to online only). When asked for proof/sources, he first became passive aggressive and bashed the thread. He then tried to pass off a NDC chat as a FNL "chat" as his source. To top it off, claimed the euro drop had a different style code which is not true.

Everyone in here knew for months that 9/11 was the date. Nothing's changed. End rant
laugh.gif
Haha yea, I was like is this all it takes to get repped? No wonder this thread is going down.

Last edited:

Everyone in here knew for months that 9/11 was the date. Nothing's changed. End rant
laugh.gif
Welp that answered my question
roll.gif

You are using them wrong
grin.gif

Overseas it was 526628-304 too, what are you telling, there is no 526324-304 style code
My Euro pair has the US 526628-304 code but the supposive Euro "green strike/black-blue lagoon" CW. Weird.

laugh.gif
TYPO!! Color way is different though

BohnThugs is trying to be an the King out here! Go on and flaunt that strong flyknit game

Sorry if it's been asked a lot of times. But, I want to paint my Blue Lagoon's midsole white. I'm planning to buy a paint from Angelus Direct. Just wondering which one to get. Flat white or regular white? Thanks in advance.

I kept in mind somebody didn't like "BAHAHA" so the "HAHA" is for you. 

As for BohnThug-n-Harmony this is a NDC chat. I know you are still bugged out over the Finishline thing

Neiko: Hey Andre! Hope your day is going well. I can see if they have them now, but we will not know ahead of time if a store is receiving a certain product. You would need to contact the store for that information.

Andre: Okay but they most likely will correct if you were guess

Neiko: I cant even say that. Each store gets different products so we will never know ahead of time.

Andre: Okay ill blame you if they do

Andre: im kidding

Andre: Do you know if this product is EXTREMELY LIMITED

Andre: or the same amount as the previous flyknit racers release

Neiko: Haha no worries! This product was extremely limited and was a launch item.

Andre: So less pairs than the other colors then? just want to be clear

Neiko: Yes, correct. There were not as many produced when these were released.

Andre: You keep on using past tense, this this already come out?

Andre: I thought they come out the 11th

Neiko: Yes, these shoes released back in June!

Neiko: Ah wait!

Andre: Very confused now because i just spoke with another nike rep earlier today and said these come out sept 11

Neiko: I had the wrong ones pulled up I think. I am sorry.

Neiko: Those do come out on Friday! My bad Andre!

Andre: Almost had to call 911 for the heart attack you almost gave me

Neiko: Messing up over here! I gotta get it together!

Andre: HAHA

Andre: So are these just as limited or no

Neiko: Haha my apologies. We will be releasing them on Friday at 10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT. You would need to contact the store to see if they will have them. They are a launch item so there will be limited quantities.

Andre: Okay Thank you Neiko

Neiko: No problem Andre! Sorry again about that scare! Was there anything else I can do for you today?

Andre: Nope that was all

crazy how hyped this MC thing is now. I remember i bought MC lunar+1 for like 140 when they came out. beat them to death, like the black pods on the outsoles were worn out/ falling off in places and someone bought them for the same price i paid. Its crazy. 

will say this though. MC1>2. a lot more green was in the 1s. this one has a blue hue to it. MAKE 2.0 LUNARS PLEASE!

Summary:

Rep mistaked this Multi for previous and said that the old multi was "EXTREMELY LIMITED" which we all know wasn't true as multiple pairs were purchased by previous members with ease (BohnThug got his on resell)

Since MC 2.0 count as "Launch day" product they are by default considered "Limited"

crazy how hyped this MC thing is now. I remember i bought MC lunar+1 for like 140 when they came out. beat them to death, like the black pods on the outsoles were worn out/ falling off in places and someone bought them for the same price i paid. Its crazy. 

will say this though. MC1>2. a lot more green was in the 1s. this one has a blue hue to it. MAKE 2.0 LUNARS PLEASE!
MC lunar+1 are not "real multicolors". The racers are were the real deal. But MC does this type of thing to people

Why do you keep posting these chat transcripts? There was zero useful/new information in either. Just a bunch of leading questions....

^ sounding like i need to cancel my "dentist appointment" next friday morning. also chatted with a few nike reps online. both mentioned nike running stores wont be getting these this first drop. also spoke with two different nike running store managers who claimed they wont be getting pairs either. they both called to confirm as they both want mc2 too.

def gonna call again next week to see if theres any updates. sadly looking like online is only option for me

Why do you keep posting these chat transcripts? There was zero useful/new information in either. Just a bunch of leading questions....
Pretty sure the both have insightful info. First one said correct color code and second To confirm whether or not if the MC 2.0 are truly limited in comparison to other racers and even last year MC. Seemed like last year MC was more limited.

I'm sorry it bothers you though Next time ill use citations so they don't bother you.

Back
Top Bottom