OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

$1,000 is ridiculous, but its true that they are going for ~$400 DS
I guess it all depends on where you're at and how much someone wants them.  

In November last year, I sold a DS Flyknit Trainer White sz10... for $700 shipped.... because the guy offered.  

I can't counter the $700 offer and tell him $400.... lol 

In November last year, I sold a DS Flyknit Trainer White sz10... for $700 shipped.... because the guy offered.  

I assume it was an unpadded pair?

If not... :x

Last edited:
I assume it was an unpadded pair?

If not...
sick.gif
To be honest, I don't even remember.  It wasn't my size so I couldn't wear them, plus I got a few on clearance from NDC so I didn't pay too much attention.

I know people have made a case for unpadded vs padded, but I personally don't think 1 is worth more than the other.  

Are the unpadded ones that much better?  I have both unpadded and padded and I don't see that much of a difference to make a price difference.  

Hype is still real for these. I sold a pair for $300 last week that had these soles:

Last edited:
lurking is in full effect. if you want help for MC 2, try to keep it in the PM's....posting which stores have them and when only helps resellers. 

^ lol 

more like resellers PM'ing resellers so they can "cook"

roll.gif

can't wait for the great multicolor flood to hit ebay

Noahs build your arks!

Last edited:
how can there still be sizing questions. At this point everyone has had to have owned/tried on a pair of racers

In for the chaos.

I've began to take pleasure in sitting in on the threads of hyped releases. This will be glorious lol.

Fellas... Replying/taunting the hypebeasts only adds to the clutter. Let's try to keep that stuff to a minimum, and maybe the thread can remain somewhat in control.

I work 2 blocks from SM nike . Waiting for that magic tweet for the MCs so I can duck out of work on a unofficial "break"

Last edited:
I wish i could just walk outta work and to a Nike store, Living in Iowa is terrible for sneaker releases.....I walk outta work and see a corn field.. :x

Fellas... Replying/taunting the hypebeasts only adds to the clutter. Let's try to keep that stuff to a minimum, and maybe the thread can remain somewhat in control.

If ppl ask about sizing just ignore it. I'm Dead serious too. If they can't read the thread then that's on them. People want to be spoon fed. They will ask, "what stores will have them? When do they drop? Time?" Way after it is all said and done. Post store and move on. This thread is going to move at an insane pace and going to be Impossible to keep up. If you want the sneakers google style codes and use Twitter search. Most of the time by the time it gets posted it is too late. Goodluck to all. If you put in the effort you will get a pair

Back
Top Bottom