OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
thirst levels on   1 Trillion in here

Whats sad is that they are sending these emails to people who don't even care about the shoe, but they are going to realize how limited they are so they are buying them just for that sake....hate Nike for stuff like this

happy to start the morning like this!  i thought this release was gonna be damn near impossible too...glad other NTers were able to secure their pairs before resellers!  good luck to the rest!

Well yes when I live in a state that doesnt charge tax on shoes, I would be pissed that they charged me tax and wouldnt reverse it

No code, but good to see some of #NT flourish.

Yup.

And I'm not sure why people seem to think these access codes mean that it will somehow be MORE limited on Friday now. We have no idea at this point. Not sure why access codes necessarily mean anything about the stock available on Friday.

Wow. I missed this all and am lost. Got to read back.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Just check your email to see if NDC granted you early access.

Meg has no love me still...

Active nike+ user and even ran the Nike Toronto 15k, still no luck...

I hate to be that guy but if anyone has a code that they're not using, I would greatly appreciate it.

I've gotten several access codes this year from Nike Running except this one? Smh lol

Back
Top Bottom