OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
People with 5 posts in here asking for info, they'll be the ones that end up with them. Then never see them again.......

Last edited:
So DS Multicolor Racers go for $600 now? I had two pairs and I kept the one with the best print. I'm an idiot.

So MC 2.0 are officially sold out on NDC now?

On to the next one. Oh well...

That sucks. Hoping for a restock like the Oreo 2.0's tho.

Last edited:
So DS Multicolor Racers go for $600 now? I had two pairs and I kept the one with the best print. I'm an idiot.

I had 3 and sold two for retail to people on here.

hind sight is always 20/20 :lol:

if I can get these I may consider selling my MC1s

i had 3 pairs of the mc 1 and returned two pairs with what i considered bad patterns :smh:

I see you gearing up to hit everyone with "this is why we can't have nice things"
laugh.gif
People with 5 posts in here asking for info, they'll be the ones that end up with them. Then never see them again.......
Lets see how yall handle this
laugh.gif
I honestly think this forum should be by invite only or restricted to a wait list.  

I hate to use this comparison, but they should just make the forum private like Strictly Supreme.  I've never been on that forum since I'm not into that and don't have access, but it will weed out a lot of nonsense...  

Anyone else Search for "Racer" in SNKRS and it says No results?

edit: nvm found it!

Last edited:
Just confirmed footlocker will have these at the same time on Friday 7AM PST. (Online and Phone Orders Accepted)

Just signed up because I wanted to know how these fit compared to Nike Free 5.0. Should I get the same size?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Just confirmed footlocker will have these at the same time on Friday 7AM PST. (Online and Phone Orders Accepted)

Just signed up because I wanted to know how these fit compared to Nike Free 5.0. Should I get the same size?

Thanks guys!
That's news... it's not on their release calendar. How did you find out, if you can say...

Thanks guys!
confirmed from where? 

Thanks guys!
What's your source... this is your first post huh?

That's news... it's not on their release calendar. How did you find out, if you can say...
Just e-mailed them yesterday to see if they were going to have it. Here's the message:

Date: 9/9/15 09:09:09 PM

Dear Jim,

Thank you for your email.

I have checked our launch schedule and can confirm that we will be
releasing this item. This will take place at 9 A.M. Central Standard
Time and can be ordered both online and over the phone.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

Pamela S.
eCustomer Care Dept.

Just e-mailed them yesterday to see if they were going to have it. Here's the message:

Dear Jim,

Sincerely,

Pamela S.
eCustomer Care Dept.
Dang. That's really huge if it's true because I'm not aware of any stores getting them...

Also Racers are true to size, a bit narrow I've heard. Half size up if you have big fat feet.

Dear Jim,

Sincerely,

Pamela S.
eCustomer Care Dept.
Is this from Footlocker ?

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

Feedback type: Question
Area: Products

Comments:
======================
Hi. Will you be carrying the Flyknit Racer in Multicolor colorway this
Friday, September 11? Thanks.

This was my original message. I think it's quite clear what I asked for so I don't think they can make a mistake on it. Plus I don't think there are any other Racers coming out on that day.

To the last poster,

Yes from footlocker.
wink.gif

Last edited:
hmm that is weird footlocker twitter has no information on the drop.
"Sorry, we don't have any information on the Nike Flyknit Racer 'Rainbow' as of yet, but we will update you as soon as we do."

Back
Top Bottom