OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Im sure there will be a restock and that they will release instores. Wont be too mad if I miss this release since I have the 1.0's.

For anyone else that was concerned about the week-long shipping time, my delivery date went from 09/17 in the shipping email to 09/14 when I just checked a few minutes ago.  They will be delivered on the original estimated delivery date (Monday for most people). 

Same here! Can't wait!

Should the app be open or should I wait for notification and then open app?

I recall reading somewhere somebody had the app open and nothing refresh / changed. This is my first time using SNKRS.

Thanks! 

Should the app be open or should I wait for notification and then open app?

I recall reading somewhere somebody had the app open and nothing refresh / changed. This is my first time using SNKRS.

Thanks! 
I'll let you know tomorrow after I cop. 

More than half copping never wore racers before. I hate Kanye. 
I understand your stance but at the same time Kanye never wore racers, he wore trainers. I dont own a single racer, and only own the pink trainers and want these becuase I like the Multicolored weaves. 

If the makes me a hypebeast then so be it. 

Received my shipping confirmation this afternoon. Picked up the first run and wore them out. Glad I was 'chosen' for these.

Im confused. Why won't Nike just release the shoes in stores? They released the last two 3 racers(Sherberts, Oreo 2.0, Lagoon) in stores. All of a sudden they just say you know what we go do raffles and online releases like this a damn limited release. Thank god I don't want the shoe but it annoys me if I did the approach they taking. 

my local NT trolls so hard .... all week they said " flyknit friday is almost here...stay tuned "

today  - We will not be releasing those shoes in store FOHHHHHHH

Im confused. Why won't Nike just release the shoes in stores? They released the last two 3 racers(Sherberts, Oreo 2.0, Lagoon) in stores. All of a sudden they just say you know what we go do raffles and online releases like this a damn limited release. Thank god I don't want the shoe but it annoys me if I did the approach they taking. 
Strategic marketing creating hype. 

my local NT trolls so hard .... all week they said " flyknit friday is almost here...stay tuned "

today  - We will not be releasing those shoes in store FOHHHHHHH
thats wack as hell man. the run around. all of that and nike with the bs just to buy sneakers. I'm legit pissed right now for you.

Strategic marketing creating hype. 
I understand but at the same time its BS. How you all of a sudden when its been on the calendar last minute say aye this what we doing because we creating hype. Inventory is limited. Aren't they rereleasing them so you can get your hands on pair if you missed out on the 1.0? And they didnt release the damn FireBerry/Volt Racer in the US. SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom