OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
because he wanted the shoe?
just a question

Flatiron was the only store to receive them. I believe Niketown NY did NOT get any. I called and made trips to the store multiples times this past week and they all said they did not receive any.
yikes, did anyone check nike UES?
I have a gut feeling these will not be anything more than a NDC exclusive.

I came up on extra pairs of black/whites earlier in the year, flipped those. Actually paid $110 for the pair I kept can't complain.

It all evens out in the end, I'm not complaining, the way it works sometimes.
i hope not

i struck out at flatiron 9am and went to niketown right after. they cancelled the release like 20 minutes before 10am. 
well i guess we have one more chance ?

LC on these?

This thread is full of:

Shipping confirmation
Judging people paying resell
People getting philosophical on "application education"

Nobody cares that your shoes shipped, that you joined NT yesterday and are now a God of the Nike App or that you frown on people that paid reseller prices.

Got my shipping just right now.. As long as I get the pair im happy with whenever it ships.. But now it's showing delivery on 9/16 which is my birthday! So getting my early acces day before and then this pair for the wifey on my bday. Life is good.. Just bought some lotto tickets cuz this luck does not feel it'll last any longer lol

Like I said in another thread NEVER USED BOTS FOR A PAIR of kicks and SNKRS/iOS is prolly the closest I'll get to that

Same exact thing with me. two hours ago got my shipping and getting my early access pair the 15 and my girls pair the 16. except my bday was on the 6th lol anyways happy early birthday to you man!

This thread is full of:

Shipping confirmation

Nobody cares that your shoes shipped, that you joined NT yesterday and are now a God of the Nike App or that you frown on people that paid reseller prices.
do you like huey lewis and the news?

This thread is full of:

Shipping confirmation

Don't forget about the people who complain about others posts.

Last edited:
This thread is full of:

Shipping confirmation

You forgot about people complaining about paying tax.
mean.gif

Yea full of dumptrucks on this thread. If ppl paid resale, so damn what. They couldn't cop so how else are they gonna buy the shoes they want to wear. Pages and pages of useless info basically.

Dump trucks eh... :lol:

I think more people are looking out for the community trying to persuade them not to pay resale, than talking down on em.

Back
Top Bottom