OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dont mind the pink but would much rather have blue/green.
looks like i'll be trying to get a few pairs to pick out the best colors when they come back

Last edited:
dont mind the pink but would much rather have blue/green.
looks like i'll be trying to get a few pairs to pick out the best colors when they come back

thats what pretty much everyone is/was hoping for...myself included :rolleyes my package made it to my state, so maybe i wont have to wait until friday...

Mine came in, straight to feet

Ugh I hope to track down a pair soon. I actually want a pink for unlike most of the thread it seems

Scoring the MC2.0 has me desperate for colors I ignorantly skipped over smh. I'm dying to find the purple w/orange swoosh but eBay is dry as a bone in a size 11 :frown:

I'm really surprised at how close they look to MC 1. Every pair I see on IG looks to have tons of blue. I guess everyone on there is just filtering the hell out of their pairs.

UPS just shipped my early access pair.  Seeing all these pictures posted has got me itching to get out of work and check them out!  As far as the pink toe and blue toe debate, I personally think the whole point of the multicolor flyknit is to have inconsistencies in the colors.   

My early access pair still hasn't shipped. Not complaining though since I already had a pair. 

I thought the same thing, but I literally just got chatting online to a nike rep who told me they shipped and gave me the tracking number. I would contact a rep just to be sure they haven't shipped

How does it take so long for early access pairs to ship, when my orders are already in hawaii's sorting facility?

Early Access pair came in on 9/11 now just waiting for the OVOs to ship :evil:

Last edited:
My pair has been roughly an hour away from my house since Friday afternoon, but won't be delivered until tomorrow because that's the scheduled delivery date smh. One of my biggest pet peeves with UPS.

my ovo's shipped but have not left memphis yet?

Are you asking a question or making a statement? b/w This is still the Flyknit Racer thread, right? :tongue:

My MC 2.0 order is still in TN and expected to arrive 9/17. Looking forward to them.

I thought the same thing, but I literally just got chatting online to a nike rep who told me they shipped and gave me the tracking number. I would contact a rep just to be sure they haven't shipped
Yep, thanks. Just chatted with a rep and they're on their way. 

Back
Top Bottom