OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

2.0 next to 1.0

Whoa those are perfect

About as likely as me finding a pair of Red Octobers at a Goodwill 

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Why would you think that? Historically, racers and trainers have both restocked multiple times. Many of the older models, the FHC, Oreo 2.0, Blue Lagoons, etc. all had incredibly large stocks with many stores receiving more than one shipment.

Oh I get it. This was your first Racer release.

Last edited:
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Why would you think that? Historically, racers and trainers have both restocked multiple times. Many of the older models, the FHC, Oreo 2.0, Blue Lagoons, etc. all had incredibly large stocks with many stores receiving more than one shipment.

Oh I get it. This was your first Racer release.
And all of the above colorways that you've mentioned did indeed come in huge quantities and was available in 2130194182913 retailers around Europe and US, including Asia.

Now MC 2.0 was only available in NDC EU and now US. No restock for EU as well until now.

Though I do believe they will be a restock in time to come, but it will never be as much as the other colorways. Nike has the production capabilities to produce MC for every single one whom wants it but they don't need nor want to.

Anyway, it's still way better than Asia which can't even smell it. In fact there isn't even Oreo 2 in Singapore.

Last edited:

And all of the above colorways that you've mentioned did indeed come in huge quantities and was available in 2130194182913 retailers around Europe and US, including Asia.

Now MC 2.0 was only available in NDC EU and now US. No restock for EU as well until now.

Though I do believe they will be a restock in time to come, but it will never be as much as the other colorways. Nike has the production capabilities to produce MC for every single one whom wants it but they don't need nor want to.

Anyway, it's still way better than Asia which can't even smell it. In fact there isn't even Oreo 2 in Singapore.
Dont think thats true, Im not in Europe but I remember reading Niketown B&M stores got em.

Restocks been confirmed by DEB, whos been the most reliable source on NT.

Last edited:

Dont think thats true, Im not in Europe but I remember reading Niketown B&M stores got em.

Yeah, like only 2 stores so far had them and they were like flagship Nike stores and not third party store. Based on what some posted here being London and one in Berlin or something.

What I'm saying is that no third party retailers got a pair of it, unlike all the other colorways when most if not all of other shoe stores received them. Even Nike themselves did not fully carry them in the store levels.

Yes I believe they will be more stocks coming, but no, it will not any near as much as Oreo v2 or any other colorway. I'm not saying there will not be restocks, just that some people are talking like it's going to be as widely available just like every other colorway, no.

But I still hope those that wants it can get it.

Last edited:

Yes Europe did, that's why I expect at least one run at NT stores here as they did. My coworker's Mom happened to be overseas during the release and got a pair for him, talk about luck. He walked by and rubbed it in my face trying to get me salty. Could have been no restocks yet because they haven't even released in the U.S. and Asia market until 9/11.

Last edited:
:lol: Dumb and Dumber one of my all time fav movies. Jim Carry one of the GOAT.

A timeless classic. I felt super old and troubled for Americas youth the other day when I overheard a group of teenagers talking about movies...
Girl 1: "have you guys seen dumb and dumber before?"
Group of 6 at the table: blank stares
Girl 1: "you guys should really watch it, it is funny!"

I just don't understand how kids these days haven't seen dumb and dumber!

Mine are supposed to come tomorrow but still show as package in transit to facility from 9/11. Wonder if they missing scans or something bigger happening to a truck or something in shipment.

A timeless classic. I felt super old and troubled for Americas youth the other day when I overheard a group of teenagers talking about movies...
Girl 1: "have you guys seen dumb and dumber before?"
Group of 6 at the table: blank stares
Girl 1: "you guys should really watch it, it is funny!"

I just don't understand how kids these days haven't seen dumb and dumber!

:lol: my son is 12 and it's one of his favorite movies

Just checked the shipping status on my pair and it went from saying "4 days left" yesterday to...

Nicccceee

Just checked the shipping status on my pair and it went from saying "4 days left" yesterday to...

Nicccceee
Must be nice! Still waiting for mine to arrive. I'm just glad I didn't get the cancellation notice after they sent me a shipping confirmation.

Congrats! We'll be waiting for pictures!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom