OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
All these MC 2.0 pics have me a little salty SNKRS decided to make me wait about a whole hour for that didn't get'em message.

Oh well, gotta move on. Congrats to those that copped. I'll be wearing my MC 1.0's today to get over it.

:lol: same thing happened to me and i had to wear my 1.0s yesterday to get over it :lol:

... still aint over it tho....:nerd:

i got mine yesterday as well. Not that impressed 
laugh.gif

MC aren't overhyped. People act like they're above the hype cause they got 40 pairs of flyknits, yet they been glued to this thread more this week than ever before... HMMM

Think about all the trash colors they put out of racers and trainers..

The MC looks great, even if it isn't your personal preference or style.

Dudes will try to argue, but good taste is a universal quality. You either have it or you don't.

Get mine today, cant wait to see how they come out. I personally prefer an asymmetrical weave

I am probably in the minority but both Oreos> both MCs. I own all four and that is an easy decision.

The fact that some people are willing to pay $300+ for MCs but not under retail for the oreos is beyond me.

congrats to all those who copped! pics look amazing, and i'm really hoping to score my first pair via restock. i caved in and bought some oreos in my size yesterday to hold me over for now.

if anyone in the bay area is still looking for oreos, various foot lockers that I've called (Tanforan, Serramonte, Hillsdale, Stoneridge, Valleyfair) still have 'em.

my pair came in yesterday and im really pleased overall.

I went tts and they fit somewhat snug wearing them with no show socks.

They feel much better going sockless.

Here they are..

Really? Everyone is posting his shoes?? I guess we already know how they look.

Its annoying...just my 2 c...
*Comes to a specific shoe thread in a shoe enthusiast forum and complains about people talking/posting pics on the newest shoe release

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom