OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Anyone with a June shipping notification from RRS get any news on their multi color racers?

935808_610183652340339_2125808528_n.jpg

^^ WOMENS CW

944785_610116962347008_1520218719_n.jpg

^^^ MENS CW.

can i have a rep please. 
roll.gif

asking for a rep makes me not want to rep. still, I'd rep if there were additional angles. and regardless if these are your own or not, people need to take their time and not rush when taking the 'first' photos. this isn't directed at you personally, but I understand people want to be the first everything, but take the best pic possible. purists & connoiseurs, such as those in this thread, want to see details, so different angles are key.

So I got my replacement/backup pair of black/whites today... which happened to be shipped directly from a return facility.

:stoneface:

That is the actual shape of the toe. It does not go up any further than that. Probaly not the best pic, but the right toebox is a flat/banana shape. :smh:

Last edited:
So I got my replacement/backup pair of black/whites today... which happened to be shipped directly from a return facility.

That is the actual shape of the toe. It does not go up any further than that. Probaly not the best pic, but the right toebox is a flat/banana shape. :smh:

maybe it'll shape up once you wear it? it might be they were stored without tissue

Last edited:

maybe it'll shape up once you wear it? it might be they were stored without tissue

Nope, the toebox is so low and such an awkward shape that you can see my toes when I wear them.

They came with tissue inside as well.

Nope, the toebox is so low and such an awkward shape that you can see my toes when I wear them.

was it your choice to get em from a retur factory? cuz if not I'd complain and return them. to the return factory. they could have been stored funny. they could have put tissue in them right before shipping. I'd just complain and send them pics. if they're concerned at all with customer service they'll help you out

lookes like champs, I may be wrong though.

Maybe, but I didn't know they carried Flyknits. My guess would be a NikeTown somewhere cause I see some Trainers there too.

Must wait it out and hope for deep discounts on the Lunars haha

was it your choice to get em from a retur factory? cuz if not I'd complain and return them. to the return factory. they could have been stored funny. they could have put tissue in them right before shipping. I'd just complain and send them pics. if they're concerned at all with customer service they'll help you out

No man, it wasn't my choice to get them from a return facility. :lol:

I spoke with a customer service rep who was awesome. My size was unavailable so he called a store and got my size for me. He also gave me an NDC discount and free shipping on any item.

I spoke with a customer service rep who was awesome. My size was unavailable so he called a store and got my size for me. He also gave me an NDC discount and free shipping on any item.

lol some ppl go the extra mile to save money. no offense. glad it all worked out.

Flyknit Friday in full effect

lol some ppl go the extra mile to save money. no offense. glad it all worked out.

Flyknit Friday in full effect

Honestly, I'd rather of gotten a good pair the first time than gotten a voucher. I didn't "Go the extra mile" because it was offered to me, it wasn't my goal to get it.

I just want a decent pair of shoes. :lol:

Honestly, I'd rather of gotten a good pair the first time than gotten a voucher. I didn't "Go the extra mile" because it was offered to me, it wasn't my goal to get it.

I just want a decent pair of shoes. :lol:

for sure. no one wants hassle. good thing they took care of that unacceptable situation. businesses need to learn that good customer service goes a long way.

Agreed.

Anyways, looks like a ton of colorways got pulled from NDC. Possible restock inbound?

Back
Top Bottom