OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do you guys put those ikea shoe trees in your flyknit racers to prevent them to curl up like bananas after lots of wears or these shoes don't curl up on the toes ?

personally love these

Do you guys put those ikea shoe trees in your flyknit racers to prevent them to curl up like bananas after lots of wears or these shoes don't curl up on the toes ?
The general consensus here is there's no real benefit in using them with flyknit material.
Shoe trees are only used by resellers or ppl stuntin for IG
In the context of dress shoes, wooden shoetrees really have benefits with premium leather dress shoes.

B/W (black tongue) Size 10 - how much are these worth in the resell market? 

DS around $240-280. I've noticed that they've been going down in price in my local shoe groups, dropping under $200 for pre-owned.

Not sure if my foot is weird but my left pair of MC is a lot tighter than my right shoe. I ordered my TTS.. Size 10 in which I already have a pair of black/whites in and those fit perfectly. Anyone else have this weird problem? might need to break them in or something

Not sure if my foot is weird but my left pair of MC is a lot tighter than my right shoe. I ordered my TTS.. Size 10 in which I already have a pair of black/whites in and those fit perfectly. Anyone else have this weird problem? might need to break them in or something
my cheetos pair fits this way. its a bit annoying. left shoe is a bit bigger than right. 

my cheetos pair fits this way. its a bit annoying. left shoe is a bit bigger than right. 
Are your feet the same size? Most people's feet aren't exactly the same size. For example, my left foot is 0.5 size bigger than my right foot.

Are your feet the same size? Most people's feet aren't exactly the same size. For example, my left foot is 0.5 size bigger than my right foot.
its the only pair that fits this way. the others fit fine. the Oreo 2's fit very snug

Missed out on the Multi 2.0s in the worst way; I had work right when they dropped but had SNKRS up in time, put an 11 in my cart, then they made me put in my password (which I had already done earlier to avoid) again and then made me wait for 20 minutes "pending" until it told me I misspelled my password in my excitement and it couldn't add to cart... Worst way to start off the day haha but like others have mentioned, they're just shoes.

I hate the current resell market that thinks that $350+ is reasonable for a shoe that I would beat up (like my B/Ws and Hot Cheetos) pretty much every day, but we all have to admit (lurkers and posters alike) that we contribute to the perceived exclusivity and hype these shoes have with every post on here and like on Instagram. 

Missed out on the Multi 2.0s in the worst way; I had work right when they dropped but had SNKRS up in time, put an 11 in my cart, then they made me put in my password (which I had already done earlier to avoid) again and then made me wait for 20 minutes "pending" until it told me I misspelled my password in my excitement and it couldn't add to cart... Worst way to start off the day haha but like others have mentioned, they're just shoes.

I hate the current resell market that thinks that $350+ is reasonable for a shoe that I would beat up (like my B/Ws and Hot Cheetos) pretty much every day, but we all have to admit (lurkers and posters alike) that we contribute to the perceived exclusivity and hype these shoes have with every post on here and like on Instagram. 

i think theyre the same size? its the only pair that fits that way. My black/whites feel fine. Maybe I need to buy another pair of racers just to compare 
laugh.gif

instead of painting the midsole on the green strikes, couldnt one use nail polish remover or something to remove the blue. i'm assuming it's painted on similar to how JamusAkio stripped the paint off his trainers.

EDIT:  Finally got through, no more 9's and 9.5's but they still have other sizes for all the locals who want/are looking for the Oreo 2.0's

Does anyone know if the Brea FTL/HOH still has FSR of the Oreo 2.0's?  Been trying to call them all day and it just gives me a busy signal.  Called last thursday and they said they still have at least 2 of every pair, but driving out there right now for nothing doesn't seem appealing.  Le Sigh

Last edited:
@viskor Same here, my left foot is as 12 and my right is 11.5! Took me forever to figure that out.
Yeah crazy how there could be a half size difference. It's a minor nuisance though since I have to wear shoes to match my bigger left foot, causing heel slippage for my smaller right foot.

EDIT:  Finally got through, no more 9's and 9.5's but they still have other sizes for all the locals who want/are looking for the Oreo 2.0's

Does anyone know if the Brea FTL/HOH still has FSR of the Oreo 2.0's?  Been trying to call them all day and it just gives me a busy signal.  Called last thursday and they said they still have at least 2 of every pair, but driving out there right now for nothing doesn't seem appealing.  Le Sigh
Ontario mills has em on display. Do a stock locate and have em shipped to your house.

Back
Top Bottom