OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
these colors are mediore only reason that the blue joints will sell out is cause they look like the HTM color. cut the hype out the silhouette is played out now, all they doing is changing the pattern on the toes lol
Forgot the "in my opinion" part in that statement...

New colorways are very nice to me.... Only a few recent colorways aren't anything special to me, but I'd still probably buy them all for the right price.

Forgot the "in my opinion" part in that statement...

New colorways are very nice to me.... Only a few recent colorways aren't anything special to me, but I'd still probably buy them all for the right price.
i dont have to mention "in my opinion" when i posted it, im sure thats a given that it is my opinion. 

But anyways i'm a fan on the flyknit racer i just think it is time for a new silhouette. The shoe is good looking but now they just throwing the same colors as before but changing the pattern on the toebox. I am surprised that it hasnt hit iD yet.

I wouldn't mind a Racer v2. But I also wouldn't mind if this is the only Racer model that ever releases.

What makes you think you'll like a "new" Racer as much/more than the current Racer?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a Racer v2. But I also wouldn't mind if this is the only Racer model that ever releases.

What makes you think you'll like a "new" Racer as much/more than the current Racer?
To me the racer has the same aura as the huarache in 91. It was something different that you could use for performance and sportswear. I feel like adding more to the catalog will make the legacy of the shoe that much more better/historic.

Newer versions aren't always successful, and don't look as good. Might be better performance wise, but most will base purchase, and/or opinion on aesthetics first.

I don't mind shoes like this staying around. Wouldn't mind a lunar sole. Maybe a winterized version or something for cooler weather, and maybe some solid colorways for variety.

I don't think I'd like ID. For one, price would be $200+ easily. Second, the last few IDs I've purchased, quality isn't always as good (or up to par) with regular releases. I'd prefer to have nice colorways release that I can pay retail for, or be able to get some type of discount once they're sitting for a bit.

My .02

Here you go with a possible V2 Racer. Dont say its just a soleswap from nsw upper, that upper doesnt exist on any nsw model.

Toebox and weave is not random like the NSW´s, its fixed like the trainers weave. Shape is totally different, dont think you

can bring a ducktoe nsw upper in such a good racerlike shape.

Lets see, future will tell but I really like these.

Those aren't bad, but current version>

And those just look like trainers with a racer midsole, with different swoosh placement.

As much as I like new things to come out, hard to mess with a shoe that could be a classic silhouette.   The Racers look like an old school shoe from the 70-80s with new, modern technology.   I'd keep the Racers active, with no Nike ID and probably release the picture above and name it something different.    They actually should bring back the trainers for a quick second and release a couple more colorways or at least the ones that @FLYKNITGUY has.

Wouldnt that be nice, a comeback of the trainer with racer midsole. The weave is great on these

Honestly, the big swoosh and the fact that it looks so sleek is IMO the best runners out there > trainers/ ultra boosts. 

I'm not incorporating comfort in to this decision but based on looks, def top.

Apples or pears? Beer or wine? What a question, get whatever you like. Brave blues are pretty boring to me, dont like them very much

Newer versions aren't always successful, and don't look as good. Might be better performance wise, but most will base purchase, and/or opinion on aesthetics first.

I don't mind shoes like this staying around. Wouldn't mind a lunar sole. Maybe a winterized version or something for cooler weather, and maybe some solid colorways for variety.

I don't think I'd like ID. For one, price would be $200+ easily. Second, the last few IDs I've purchased, quality isn't always as good (or up to par) with regular releases. I'd prefer to have nice colorways release that I can pay retail for, or be able to get some type of discount once they're sitting for a bit.

My .02
I feel you. 

Exactly some variety would be great different cushioning and upper for different weather, that'll be a great look. 

As soon as shoe hits iD it's done lmao and yeah the quality on iD shoes is generally subpar.

Here you go with a possible V2 Racer. Dont say its just a soleswap from nsw upper, that upper doesnt exist on any nsw model.

Toebox and weave is not random like the NSW´s, its fixed like the trainers weave. Shape is totally different, dont think you

can bring a ducktoe nsw upper in such a good racerlike shape.

Lets see, future will tell but I really like these.
A big swoosh on the lateral side and a medium swoosh on the medial side towards the heel, would look dope

A big swoosh on the lateral side and a medium swoosh on the medial side towards the heel, would look dope

That describes the Zoom Elite 8 exactly. #sleepers

If they ever make it on iD, the options will UNDOUBTEDLY be scarce and preset like most of the Flyknit Running iDs. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
It does describe the Zoom Elite 8 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

But most definitely it'll be like flyknit lunar 3 all over again on iD lol

That describes the Zoom Elite 8 exactly. #sleepers

If they ever make it on iD, the options will UNDOUBTEDLY be scarce and preset like most of the Flyknit Running iDs. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Here's a good analogy against a new version of fk racer: 

It's like having a favorite flavor of Kool Aid (for this analogy we'll call it "KoolFactor" flavor) that comes in different colors. The flavor is the same and everyone loves it, but some prefer it in different colors. Then Jizquierdo  comes along and says "Man, I think it's time for the "KoolFactor" flavored Kool Aid to change it's flavor." 

Now that sounds crazy... right??

If you're tired of the flavor, go try a different flavor of Kool Aid. We like our KoolFactor flavored Kool Aid! If it's not broken don't fix it.

/rant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom