OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nice on the Oreo 2.0's.. 

And I remember they didn't mention anything about releasing that color on RRS.

nobodyknows....

Yeah, it was because of the eBay link. Not supposed to post em on NT.

lol
won't happen again.

Oreos on RRS V.I.P + RMNSTASH15  
Oreo 2.0 @ RRS for $112 with VIP Savings + Code CP25A13E for 25% off
+ 5% Cashback at ebates
i can add to cart on mobile but not desktop

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1505/

repped! good thing I didn't buy them off from ebay. never pay over retail..
one question. I placed an order a few minutes ago when rrs had my size. now I see that there aren't many sizes left.. is there a chance my order being canceled?

lol
won't happen again.

repped! good thing I didn't buy them off from ebay. never pay over retail..
one question. I placed an order a few minutes ago when rrs had my size. now I see that there aren't many sizes left.. is there a chance my order being canceled?
Unfortunately, there is always a chance with RSS. 

RRS is either hit or miss, buy at your own risk

Had a pretty damn frustrating experience last time I bought from them, never again 
laugh.gif

Nice on the Oreo 2.0's.. 

And I remember they didn't mention anything about releasing that color on RRS.
As MD177 mentioned, they were scheduled to have a "black/white" color releasing around this time.  However, since the original Oreo 2.0s released in May (?), a lot of people were confused as to which shoe it actually would be, and some thought maybe a new color way.  RRS having them on the site now though seems to clear all of that confusion up.

The vivid orange color way must be here soon as well (I think it was originally scheduled for november), but it isn't showing up on the product page at the moment.

RRS is either hit or miss, buy at your own risk

Had a pretty damn frustrating experience last time I bought from them, never again 
laugh.gif

Damn.. used to buy from them a few years ago and had no problem then. guess things never stay the same..

when will I know for sure? by today morning?

Tried to buy the Tranquils off of Road Runner Sports, but it looks like that colorway has been sold out as well in my size. Had them in cart on Mobile, entered the coupon codes, got to the end and it said my card was empty.

Man, I want the Goons so bad but cant justify copping another pair of shoes...

Probably gonna have to clean my racers this weekend and put them away for the upcoming winter :frown:

I put in a order on RRS.. crossing my finger it won't get canceled

like the post earlier you can add to cart and check out on your phone for the flyknit

^^ RRS probably just hasn't gotten their stock in yet. They used to put up a fsr, but people just flooded them with orders, and they couldn't fulfill them. Now they only list what they have, and when the sizes come in they post them.

Repped, they have the Tranquils but they're still full retail $150.  I see the other colors are $112.  Do I need a code or do I just have to wait it out for them to drop the price?
runblog10 is the code. I just got them for 135 shipped. Would of got Vivid Purples off RuVilla but i like the Tranquils better. That Blue and Green combo is LIT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom